DX  » Community » Reviews » 3.7V 3500mAh High Capacity Battery Pack with Back Cover for Samsung i9000 Galaxy S
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7710 (77%)
  • 4 Star:233 (23%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    More than two days battery life!

posted by Peter_Elzinga on 08/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Improved battery life time from a maximum of 1 day to two ore more depending on use of phone - The cover fits great and gives a good grip
    Cons:
    - Cover was cracked after a fall, and afterwards would not stay in place because of a small crack - Battery degrades after abou...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good but did not last

posted by NuzMan on 03/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * Cheap * Did extend the battery life of the galaxy S * Came with a well made back panel
    Cons:
    * After a few months of usage, started swelling up & the case could no longer be used.. rendering the product useless *Adds...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Long lasting battery, mediocre case

posted by bacila on 11/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * Battery lasts almost twice as long as original one. Phone can be charged every other day where with original one had to charge every day and some times even twice a day to have a working phone at the end of work day. * Having constant GPRS/EDGE connectio...
    Cons:
    * Battery seems to be a bit too thick even for this case. Battery even looks a bit bulged (surface is not flat). * Battery tend...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great battery for Galaxy S

posted by Lanzer70 on 10/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Bought another battery for a friend who has Galaxy S. His comment after using it for a month : Battery charge last very long compared to original. It fits into the phone nicely, no loose fit. Good tacky feel, nice to hold. Weight after installing is accepta...
    Cons:
    The cover fits but has a little tiny gap at one corner. Mine fits perfectly. Phone or cover tolerance? Not sure why. But his ma...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ?????

posted by Fanilka on 08/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    battery has a double resource, as will shall indeed look while likes , price makes , quality of the material good, came to kit ,defectless , at assembly of no slots
    Cons:
    whole day used telephone with new increased battery ,but to evening he became quickly to sit , it is necessary will drill batte...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very statisfied.

posted by MrMortjon123 on 08/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I am so happy i bought this, with the original battery my phone lasted about 8 hours with serious usage. With this battery i have 48 hours minimum with serious usage, wifi on, twitter refreshing every minute and watching videos, web browsing. I was a bit wo...
    Cons:
    No cons at all.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Galaxy S Must have!

posted by Lanzer70 on 08/10/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very well manufactured battery. With the same usage pattern as original battery, this extended battery can last more then 2 Times the usage duration. Although it became a little bit thicker, the overall weight is still light. Cover feels more tacky, not so ...
    Cons:
    My phone off by itself occasionally and upon opening, I found the battery is a only slightly tilted out causing it to lose cont...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great battery. Hard to find back case replacement

posted by mpMelnikov on 08/08/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    +really high capacity: if you use phone permanently, it'll be ok till the night; +phone is still comfortable for using.
    Cons:
    -compass issue: when this battery is set compass doesn't show correct direction; -after a week of usage my back pack is damage...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great replacement of the original battery

posted by borenibai on 06/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works, fits well in the phone, lasts longer, much longer (can do over 24 hours on a single charge with serious display usage, wifi, bluetooth and all sensors enabled).
    Cons:
    The case smells funny of plastic for a few days, the matte finish does not match very well the otherwise shiny phone. In other ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product for a low price

posted by Pengi on 06/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Actually delivers up to the promise of lasting very much longer than the original. Mine measured ~3198mAh, the original measures about 1480mAh. These are not too accurate as the charger i did it was homemade. Even when using the phone intensively you'll get...
    Cons:
    Protective casings like those rubber-like silicone things do not work any more Bulges the phone quite a bit(really a con? think...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections