DX  » Community » Reviews » 2.5"/3.5" SATA HDD Network Adapter for PS2 30000/50000
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:565 (56%)
  • 4 Star:444 (44%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Must Have

posted by Eduardo728 on 08/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Easy install - Just need take care - Nice Quality - Good for go to friends house because You dont need take yours discs with you.
    Cons:
    Can't Connect to a Network - instead of a RJ45 connector is a hole with the yellow adesive- not all games work - Maybe the...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works barely

posted by doutorandre on 05/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    the possibility to put tons of games in an sata hd
    Cons:
    its not 100% compatible...the original ide modem are more compatible than this one! Doesnt matter wich program or kind of forma...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product 100% guaranteed

posted by samirfor on 05/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Easy to install - Great build quality - Must have gadget PS2 - Cheap - Solid connector for SATA
    Cons:
    - Don't came RJ45 connector. It's pretty sad :(
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    everything perfect !

posted by maguilavmc on 12/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I will be brief the product it worked how he/she promises ,mais it ties now I could only test in hd of 160gb more I am a lot of feliz,moro in the brazil ,sp,zona north, everything arrived certain! exact 20 days! everything in ordem,parabens ,e thank you ver...
    Cons:
    don't have!
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worked as stated.

posted by kennyycc on 08/29/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    SATA interface really readable on my Seagate 750GB hard disk. This is good as now the SATA Har disk are more affordable than the PATA Hard disk. All my PS2 games installed. Really Happy about it.
    Cons:
    No network adapter so no network to transfer my file from PS2 to computer. Only for FAT PS2 SCPH3XXXX or SCPH5XXXX. Not worked ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works perfectly

posted by omaki on 08/13/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Fits perfectly. Has SATA connection, you can plug both 2.5 or 3.5 HDDs. Works nice and easy. I've bought one, plugged an 500GB HDD and now alll my games are on it. Encaixa perfeitamente no seu tijolão. Tem conector SATA, para 2.5 ou 3.5.
    Cons:
    Very expensive!!!! Muito caro!!!!
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works fine, no network adapter.

posted by RubenEs on 11/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is for SATA disks, not for IDE, which I think it is better as SATA disks are not easier to find nowadays and are in general better than IDE. Looks nice and original. My PS2 model is 50050 which is higher than 50000 (the indicated highest supported model)...
    Cons:
    No network port. Just to connect the hard drive to the PS2 (fat model).
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Must-have item for every PS2 user

posted by CeedoLee on 06/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    cheap price as a new one. -used one is cheaper, but hard to find support SATA type Hard disk drive it will revive your old PS2 console and help to extend life of PS2. - after establish HDD loader system, your PS2'll never use Lens(of DVD drive)
    Cons:
    no network support - it's only for connection of SATA HDD, Not for network(no ethernet cable port) - so if u gonna put your gam...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fulfills what it promises

posted by EmilianoDome on 05/09/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Works great, I'm using it with SATA Samsung hd322gj, which is 320gb (although the software out there [like HDloader] won't use more than 120 (I just started trying OPL, I don't know its limit). Some games freeze, not only the games that are known to have p...
    Cons:
    -It has to be taken out each time you want to add games. There's no way to connect a PC to the hdd while still inside the ps2, ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections