DX  » Community » Reviews » Digital Pulse Rate Calories Counter Timer Watch with Alarm - Black + Silver (1*CR2032)
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:385 (38%)
  • 4 Star:628 (62%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Clock

posted by claudiofarmausp on 09/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The watch itself has all the required functions i have seeked in this watch for my 10 years old son. The Pulse Rate measuring was the key (aside from the "Cool" he wanted to show off with his friends). The watch sits very good on the wrist and the...
    Cons:
    It's rather large. Sensor is finger oriented instead of reading from the wrist of a receiver. It's very heavy so I use it when ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty Nice for this price

posted by yanzekian on 08/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The watch has a Clear and large display, it is pretty light, and comfortable. buttons are not hard to press.
    Cons:
    While touching the sensor, a specific pressure must be exerted on it. pressing too hard or not enough won't make the sensor cat...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Purchase

posted by Brool on 06/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The watch itself has all the required functions i have seeked in this watch for my 10 years old son. The Pulse Rate measuring was the key (aside from the "Cool" he wanted to show off with his friends). The watch sits very good on the wrist and the...
    Cons:
    1. The outer gray lid falls after two weeks - exposing the watch for dust and such in the time it took me to fix this. 2. The p...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not bad for what it offers

posted by th33n00b on 05/31/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very cheap price for the item. Similar heart monitors normally run at least 3-5 times this price. It's simple to use. The stopwatch works well, like a stopwatch should. The calorie counter works alright. From what I can tell (via hand and smartphone app) th...
    Cons:
    It's rather large. Sensor is finger oriented instead of reading from the wrist of a receiver. It's very heavy so I use it when ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great price product

posted by rtobi on 05/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great to use when running, not when cyclin or in the gym. No annoying hart band is needed, wich sweat and itch during training, only finger puse requires hart rate monetoring. I like it a lot, but is only usefull in some sports not all. Easy to use.
    Cons:
    You need to keep your finger on the watch, so using when cycling is dangerouse also on a running band when you're looking down ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice watch, good price

posted by fsegovia on 04/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    very good design. It works correctly. The price is very low and the product is good. You have to put all the settings first.
    Cons:
    Not so easy to use, but it comes with instructions in english. Has no light, but i only use it for running
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple and easy watch

posted by serg596 on 03/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Big and sharp display that is very easy to read (even with strong sunlight ). The display is very convenient and when jogging or working out. The body and the strap are made of plastic / rubber that feels good on your hand. The buttons are easy to operate a...
    Cons:
    The biggest con for me was the sensor - it is very hard to get an accurate heart rate reading while exercising or running (some...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Digital Pulse Counter

posted by gotardi on 01/10/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Seems as solid as the price suggests. Easy to setup. Firm buttons. Easy to use sensor.
    Cons:
    Should have a way to turn on the key beeping for everytime you press the keys. The manual is not very helpful but you can figur...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, nice and cheap

posted by azpevico on 11/12/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Everything works as expected. Big screen, big numbers. Heart rate measure works reasonably well. Nice looking. English user manual. Easy to make it work. Sensitive sensor.
    Cons:
    Still figuring out how to set seconds to 00. No day of the week. I don't feel brave enough to go swimming with it. A little too...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty Nice Watch!

posted by totalcbf on 10/29/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Does everything the description says. Cheap. The heart rate feature is pretty good, seems reasonably accurate. Build quality is pretty solid and the strap is of good quality.
    Cons:
    No backlight feature. The paint on one of my buttons is coming off a little bit but no big deal. Can only read the display from...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections