DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine KingMax Micro SD/SDHC Card with SD Card Adapter (16GB/Class 10)
Sort by:
24 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8320 (83%)
  • 4 Star:123 (12%)
  • 3 Star:41 (4%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Muy Buenas Tarjetas de memoria

posted by blorio on 11/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Unas micro sd de ultima generación a un precio muy bueno. Ya las estoy usando desde hace mas de 5 meses y no tuve ningún inconveniente. Rápidas y seguras
    Cons:
    No encontré ninguna critica. este tipo de producto funciona o no, y desde mi punto de vista no hay muchas característ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by JamesRockwell on 11/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Price for GB, this little card does the trick. My cell phone works great with this card, and the card doesn't show any signs of failing.
    Cons:
    Its a tiny piece of plastic with some electric stuff inside, and its really small... so not alot can go wrong with this.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Solid and Fast

posted by KZorba on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Doesn't corrupt files. My old sandisk class 4 ruined many videos and photos on my GoPro. This one is fast enough to make videos in 240fps, and so far didn't corrupt any video, even in mountain bike on rough terrain.
    Cons:
    Could be cheaper the 32 Gb version. Could exist a 64 Gb version.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    16GB Class 10 is a Killer!

posted by NNJJHH on 01/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great quality and price for this item. No issues wherever I used it. Popped it into my phone with no issues. Class 10 + Kingmax, price has the upper hand when comparing to same item from Kingston or Sandisk
    Cons:
    None whatsoever. Great product.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Reliable and Durable

posted by vliopard on 11/25/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This Micro Secure Digital Card is cheap and it is class 10, so you can get fast speed for less price. This is the first time I buy a KingMax product and I enjoyed it, that is a good company providing good products that you can trust. I really recommend.
    Cons:
    There are no cons.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works in tablet and windows

posted by pss2010 on 11/13/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Is very stable in chinese tablet.. I cant say the same with 32gb micro SDS as I have much problems with sandisc ones. and class 10. Seems to write fast and quick detection
    Cons:
    None so far but still testing in devices. 16gb seem to not corrupt like the 32gb ones do.. I have bought 4 x 32gb and used in p...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent, fast card

posted by Arkain on 10/15/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    If you are looking for a mobile phone enhancement card, you will not regret buying this one. Excellent, full speed class 10 product, I've run several read-write tests and also had no issues during playback of high-quality videos. (tested with samsung galaxy...
    Cons:
    none, does its job and had no problems with it in the past year or so.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent quality and speed!

posted by PartyboyXP on 10/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    * True Class 10, I record videos in Full HD with the Samsung Galaxy S3 perfectly! No lag, no issues! * read speed it's not bad (19,4 MB/s, more than a class 6) -fast enough for photo cameras or devices that use it to read/write sequentially
    Cons:
    * The price is good but not the best * Kingmax is not the best but is excellent in price/quality
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A pretty massive memory, not realy class 10

posted by sudaca77 on 09/19/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I baught this memory for my cell phone. It was well recognized the first time. I could format the memory i could write and read data it comes with SD adapter so i used my older 2gb memory as ReadyBoost for windows.
    Cons:
    Not as fast as i expected beeing a class 10. Cannot write more tha 2MB/s Could not read faster than 10 MB/s
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Adequate

posted by jaygeeknz on 07/04/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Price, of course. Also looks like genuine product. Not sure it's a full Class 10 speed product, but it's pretty good - better than the other cheap (and not so cheap) Micro SD I've bought over the years. I've got it in my mobile phone at the moment and have ...
    Cons:
    Not sure it's running at full Class 10 speed
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections