DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Case with Belt Clip for HTC Desire HD
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:787 (78%)
  • 4 Star:222 (22%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Its a nice leather case.

posted by JonasSilv on 09/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I like this case and the clip on it. The clip does not loose grip so easily as other cases I have had. I bought this case to use with a Samsung Galaxy S2 and it works fine, could have been a little more width for my phone but it works because the case can e...
    Cons:
    I have bought 3 cases and the magnetic lock can loose grip, the top lock openes to easily on some of the cases. The mounting of...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fits HTC 8S very well

posted by Over17 on 06/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    + good build quality; + decent (surely non-natural) leather; + soft inside; + magnetic lock; + white stitch on black "leather" looks nice!
    Cons:
    none so far. Sometimes I press the volume button when getting the phone out of the case, maybe I just have to be more careful? :)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fits Xperia S or SL very well

posted by kinsah on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I´ve bought it based on dimensions to my Sony Xperia SL and it fits very well. Very nice build. Leather looks awesome, stiches are well placed. Magnetic flip: holds tight and it´s very simple to open; no click things or pressure forces to close it...
    Cons:
    None so far. ###########
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just perfect !

posted by cosmos81 on 07/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great value for (less) money ! Case looks the part, very good quality (looks like real leather), well worked and comes with, two belt "clips" a metal one a seen on the picture (which I removed) and one stitched on to the case to put you're belt through.
    Cons:
    Non the only thing was that i had my concerns about the, thickness as i read here it "is" 4,2 cm which is lucky not correct ! A...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Strong Case to Protect a Valuable Phone

posted by myace1386 on 07/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The case is strong, the leather is strong, it protect the phone, so all is well. $4 is a decent price for the product.
    Cons:
    The height is right, the width is a little too right, so you really need to force the phone into the case, the thickness (refer...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by GGLOW on 06/08/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This leather case has a great build quality and price combination. For 4$ I wasn't expecting much but I was a bit surprised by the quality of the product. It fits the phone perfectly and stays on your belt if you use the belt clip - it won't fall off! It ...
    Cons:
    Don't really have any...It could have a hole for pluging in earphones, but I'm honestly just making this up as I go - it's real...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice leather and Build quality

posted by deftoner on 04/19/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Its a nice quality leather case. the belt clip is nice too ( I use it even when a ride my motorbike).
    Cons:
    I don´t like very much the cases that you put the cell phone horizontally. All have the same problem, the volume up and do...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice case

posted by Aorwell on 04/05/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Cheap - the phone slides right in, just with enough margin so you don't have to fight with it to get it out - belt clip has little return so it can't unhook easily - magnetic closure, eay to open close, contrary to a pressure pin
    Cons:
    none so far.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    PERFECT FOR THE HTC DESIRE !!!

posted by shopbouncer on 03/20/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Perfect leather construction, nice tight fit, well working strong belt clip. Totally look more expensive than it really is. Absolutely good value
    Cons:
    None what so ever. Other than ordering more. I didn't like waiting so long for it. but what could you do?
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections