Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9211 (92%)
  • 4 Star:81 (8%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice battery box

posted by sciliberto on 09/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice battery holder, useful for 123A batteries that are out of standard sizes. Is cheap enough and is hard to find, since sizes is not really common.
    Cons:
    No one, I guess, is a really easy product, with a reasonable price.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product!

posted by Herremelk on 02/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Perfect for Geocaching, for keeping batteries, used as a geocache, or container for small TB's and coin's! This product is cheap and perfect to store small things in. The packing remains well in place.
    Cons:
    I bought this product several times and the last time was the plastic slightly cheaper in production. The lid is not as good as...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very usefull all round box

posted by pet14 on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This box serve the purpose of a sealed waterproff battery box for 18650 batteries. But much more than that. I am an active geocaher and when I bought the first set of those boxes I had in mind not only to use them as battery box for spare batteries, when we...
    Cons:
    The sealing ring is very tiny, and not easy to find a replacement ring on the market
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best choice for your batteries

posted by DARIOPRI on 01/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Buy boxes to transport my batteries GTL 18650 (SKU50681) and use them in the field and caving, I've gone through all kinds of harassment, beatings, cold temperature -2 º C, -1.5 meters deep water, has not entered anything water or moisture, closures st...
    Cons:
    The closures are very fine and rather use seromperan, I have them from 2011 using them 2 times a week and have not broken
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic battery

posted by DARIOPRI on 01/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Buy 3 pairs for various uses, household flashlight, bike flashlight and caving, purchased in 2011 and have gone through all kinds of harassment, until today still supported as the first day with a usage fee of one week. Even habeces have not respected the ...
    Cons:
    I have not had any problems with the batteries.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Cases

posted by ctraney on 01/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    I got these for traveling with some of my nicer lights. For my cheaper DX torches, I just use the DX trustfire batteries..but for my nice/expensive lights I use expensive batteries. I figure with around $15 per battery, the least I can do is get nice cases ...
    Cons:
    Some of the tabs are hard to lift..which is actually a good thing because it should be a good seal. I just hope they hold up ov...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    one strong case!

posted by jochem66 on 01/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It seems to be well made, I needed a box for small items, not necessarily to store batteries. I just hope it's waterproof, The sealing looks ok though, so i believe it will be ok. The plastic locks close it down pretty securely and it's not hard to open or ...
    Cons:
    I can imagine the plastic flaps will break off when used intensively. It's not the strongest plastic in the world, but not too ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pevent loose batteries shorting out

posted by Ricnz on 01/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This case so much better that the brittle cases DX supplied 18650 batteries come in. The 18650 batteries rattle in the case and for me that is a plus. I shake my kit bag and can hear my spare batteries are packed in there. Have not tested if they are t...
    Cons:
    Could always be cheaper but I keep buying them :-)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good case with a sealant.

posted by tarantila on 11/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Feels good, tested with 18650 cells. Has room enough to accommodate 18650 cells with protector board. Seal around the cover feels good, it's inside a groove so it should not break under usage easily.
    Cons:
    Clips that close the cover might break after extended use, as they seem a bit thin. When they break, even one of them, the case...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really waterproof

posted by bogaa on 10/24/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Good quality battery case - Really waterproof if the seal is greased with silicone grease as long as you don't press the lid too hard. Not suitable for diving but enough to keep your batteries dry if you drop your backpack into water.
    Cons:
    - None
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections