Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Good quality battery case
- Really waterproof if the seal is greased with silicone grease as long as you don't press the lid too hard. Not suitable for diving but enough to keep your batteries dry if you drop your backpack into water.
- sku 304206 lighter can be stored in the case as well. However it seems to be too heavy.
- one can also keep 2xAA + 1x123 batteries in this case
- obviously you can store other small stuff as well
Get one if you need to take spare 18650s with you even if you think you don't need it to be waterproof.
It's a pity there's no 2xAA case like that.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.