DX  » Community » Reviews » HONEST Stainless Steel + Leather Pocket Liquor Flask with Funnel - Brown + Silver (255ml)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:835 (83%)
  • 4 Star:171 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice flask

posted by desertdawg57 on 08/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I love the look of it, the feel of it in my hand and pocket, its heft is very noticeable. The stainless construction id good; the tiny funnel is very handy and useful and the lid seal is very good; no leakages. Haven't measured the capacity but have no reas...
    Cons:
    None that I can see or could find. Whether the lid seal hold up to time and use still remains to be seen. Other than that I don...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great flask

posted by shabos on 06/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Guys! This the first flask from China ever which has gasket inside! It does not leak at all!!! I was buying many flasks from enay and so on and all of them leaked! But this is not and I am soooo happy really :)
    Cons:
    Surface can get dirty pretty quick because of faux leather type cover. So take precautions during fill in.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great piece!

posted by jipppo on 05/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice real leather encased flask. Good size, its like 225ml or 9oz. Enough for one evening, or maybe pass around your favorite poison to your friends. Image in the leather looks realy good. Cap is attached to the flask itself, so you wont be losing this one....
    Cons:
    The little piece of metal that holds the cap is a bit croocked, and where the two ends of the leather meet (in the back) the st...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A beautiful flask!

posted by arnebertil on 01/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It really looks nice, the leather has a nice pattern and it feels nice and smooth. It comes with a funnel which is verry usefull when filling the flask. It comes in a nice packaging with instructions, and a funnel inside.
    Cons:
    The seam behind the flask where the leather meets is a bit uneven. I have got some water on the out side of it and it seems as ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice flask

posted by aleon45 on 10/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice leather. Gets a nice patine to it after extended use. Holds ma booze. 9oz, that's about 6 shots worth of alcohol.
    Cons:
    Hinge is nice to have, but clearly is the weak spot on this product. The top can screw on pretty tight. Wish the stitching was ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Stainless Steel + Leather Pocket Liquor Flask with

posted by chris008 on 04/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Comes in very handy, nice feel and design. Leather is good quality with nice carvings. HAndy funnel to fill up the flask is needed in order not to spill precious alcohol
    Cons:
    Hinge connecting the cap to the Flask is a bit fragile, but does what it suppose to do. Funnel is needed in order to fill up th...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections