Sort by:
32 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5016 (50%)
  • 4 Star:4113 (41%)
  • 3 Star:93 (9%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little USB light

posted by zangetsu133 on 11/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Bright and easy to use - basically plug and play! A cheap little lamp that will illuminate you keyboard or book.
    Cons:
    The lamp part is super heavy causing the cord to sag or move out of place when you have it in the right position. Furthermore, ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent quality , great price

posted by MEMETAMEZ on 10/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    excelent quality, looks great, works perfectly, easy to use, you plug it to the usb and thats it, i recomend this product if you use your laptop on your bed or if the lights are a bit low. also use it as a night reading light.
    Cons:
    absolutly not, it works like it suposed to!! dx slow shipper. dx should pack products in a box for better care because it came...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Strong light for keyboard

posted by luisjr on 05/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A very strong usb light for using a notebook without lighting up the room. It can be very useful if you don't have a backlight keyboard or want to chat with cam in a dark room. The item feels solid and durable.
    Cons:
    The structure is kinda heavy and I am afraid it can make my usb ports loose. If you are in a completely dark room, the light is...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    what

posted by xib on 02/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Bright enough to light the keyboard, easy to bend and holds its form. Compact size.
    Cons:
    Could use an on-off switch so you wouldn't have to unplug it every time you want to switch it off. Ofcourse this is not a probl...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for laptops without backlight

posted by th33n00b on 12/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    3 LEDs providing great lighting. I bought this for my netbook since it doesn't have a backlit keyboard and while using it at night on battery the screen doesn't provide enough light to type on the keyboard. This provides beautiful lighting to cover the keyb...
    Cons:
    Sometimes it tips over when I'm using it. Could use a slightly stiffer neck/cable/worm-part.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A necessary thing

posted by emostarxd on 10/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The cable is very solid, sturdy, it holding always in one position. The enlightement have a narrow angle, but enough. The price is wonderful.
    Cons:
    The cord is crunches when you change the position. My hand is a barrier for light when I type the text, so I recommend to buy 2...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works as expected

posted by ulkas on 08/07/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    pros: - the leds provide very nice illuminations - i am able to see the whole keyboard - useful also for emergency lighting when connected to my tablet / mobile phone via a reduction
    Cons:
    cons: - after some time the body started to be a little bit weaker - the body could be shorter, the length is to long and it ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Usefull.

posted by lubah on 10/12/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The cable is very stable and keeps the light in every strange position that you like! It's LED's have enough illumination for notebook letters keypad
    Cons:
    Well, it is not easy if you want to try to use in a desktop keypad because it's extension cable: you need a stable USB entrance...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    USB light

posted by mrgoodliving on 10/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The price for this usb light is awesome, I bought it, because i have a dj controller, so I use it to see it in clubs. It works perfectly.
    Cons:
    Its not that effective if you want to use it for reading books or so. The "cable" is not really long as well, so its ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bought in 2008, still working great

posted by BramNL on 09/06/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Bright white light - Good light spread - Strong arm to keep the light how you want it to stand - Arm is long enough
    Cons:
    - The USB connector is the only contact to my laptop, but that makes it a bit easy to move. - Not handy if your notebook has it...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections