DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Plastic Mesh Backside Case with Screen Guard + Cleaning Cloth for Nokia N8 - Black
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:715 (71%)
  • 4 Star:292 (29%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful accessory

posted by regul8or on 11/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - fits Nokia N8 perfectly - durable plastic, protects back panel from scratches - flexible enough so it won't be damaged when you put it on or remove - nice to touch - non-slipping - opens all ports and connectors - look nicely on black N8
    Cons:
    Absolutely nothing
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Top Notch

posted by Sarahsinfo on 08/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It fits really well and the black model i purchased looks really good, Since buying it I have dropped my phone a couple of times (yes butter fingers thats why i bought it ) and Ive had no damage occur to the cover or my phone. so for me its a 10/10 and Wort...
    Cons:
    The aren't any cons really, as you can see from the pro's list above I'm really really happy with the cover dont regret buying ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fits perfectly

posted by ricardodc on 04/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Fits like a glove on my Nokia N8 (Dark Silver). Very smooth to touch and hold. Gives a male solid good looking feeling to the phone. Comes with a transparent cover that fits perfectly and looks like nothing is there.
    Cons:
    There was a model with sharp edges that used to break after 2 months. These one does not have that sharp edge and is much more ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Mmmmkay..

posted by oniejj on 12/28/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Screenprotector is good - apply easy - Cheap - You get also a protective mesh case!
    Cons:
    - the mesh case was too small - nokia hardly fit - the lock slide was hardly to use - usb input hardly fit shortly, it was to...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great purchase!

posted by presly on 11/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Fantastic! This is the word, first came to my mind, when I received it and quickly packed in my N8. Fits like a glove, feeling when holding the phone improved drastically - no more slippingness. All the holes are perfectly matched for the controls of the p...
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by masseffect on 09/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The shipment was relatively fast. The build quality was OK, it looked like an original OEM item, which costs 3 to 5 times more. It fitted snuggly in place. Did not slip out, or anything. It's great buy for the money. Although I shoud've bought a quantity of...
    Cons:
    It broke after a couple of months of usage. It could have been my fault too - I tried to take it out of my pocket and I tore th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very very good

posted by Cherepaha on 04/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    High-quality, non-slip plastic. Nice touch. All the technological holes are open. Clings, not brittle.
    Cons:
    Camera phone and the ends are not closed. Their surface can be scratched. This course can be seen on product description, but m...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections