Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:252 (25%)
  • 4 Star:756 (75%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The good one !

posted by goramsu on 05/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - good quality for the price - long cable, quite rare with cheap cables - nice packaging with a good protection - don't need any other adapter
    Cons:
    - I can't use the 1080p resolution with my Iiyama E2475 (it's ok with a HDMi cable) - the image looks faded unlike a HDMi cable...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for the wii

posted by hombremoska on 01/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Does what it says -I was able to connect the Wii and the Ps3 to an Acer LCD 17 inch display -Nice output quality -Wii also worked on my Sony Bravia HDTV flawless with this cable
    Cons:
    -Ps3 gave me random blackouts, changing the output resolution didn't helped, only changed a bit the interval of the blackouts ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent PS3 to VGA Cable!

posted by Shikys on 09/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Very cheap, & durable. Easy to hook up as long as you follow the instructions or Youtube instructional videos. Same item sold in Amazon or Ebay. This does come with the Headphone Jack (Red + White) so no need to buy another. Really recommend. (Haven't ...
    Cons:
    One thing is, you need to make sure what resolution your monitor can display. Mine was up to 720p and anymore than that, it be...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    If you want to connect your Wii to a VGA monitor

posted by redhotbeani on 03/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cables arrived in robust packaging, with clear instructions on back of package. Easy to install, I followed instructions for Wii and had no problem installing the cable. Build quality is sufficient for this type of product. The picture quality is great in c...
    Cons:
    I'm using it with a philips monitor. Every few minutes, my monitor is black for a second. Not sure if it's a cable defect or a ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    BUYER BEWARE

posted by tybeet on 12/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It does what it says on the tin... mostly. The picture quality is what you would expect, and the signal is reliable... if you have a compatible monitor.
    Cons:
    BUYER BEWARE: Wii VGA signal does not work with all monitors! I plugged it into one monitor and it would not process the signal...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This solved all my ps3 viewing problems!

posted by karpatzioo on 09/17/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The cable seems well made, and sure is long enough for a product this cheap. It was really really easy to install and get running with the provided instructions. Image is good enough that i can enjoy playing.
    Cons:
    * connectors could be gold plated. (not for this price though) * VGA male to male is really really fragile, i had to straighte...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great cable for your PS3

posted by stefankd on 06/10/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    it just works perfect and allowed me to connect my PS3 to my old, but very high-end CRT monitor "Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 2070SB" providing great colors and overall picture quality. particularly on "Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 2070SB" with this...
    Cons:
    only one and it's pure cosmetic issue rather than real "cons": on the main cable audio jacks colors are swapped: &quo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works fine

posted by Odin81 on 05/20/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Used it to connect my PS3 and a normal computer screen, seems to work fine. - Quite good build quality. - Image quality is good, can't notice difference between this cable and the original PS3 one
    Cons:
    if you have a 4:3 screen image will be expanded as PS3 only lets you set a 16:9 output resolution but i guess it's a PS3's con,...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections