Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:10010 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Delighted it's larger than expected!

posted by eidelbus on 11/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    From the picture, I thought the ring was a tiny one, such that the keychain would be perhaps the size of a quarter, as well as thin. Not at all! This is a big, beautiful, solid piece of metal, and it is more than worthy of gifting to a Transformers fan. My ...
    Cons:
    I can state unequivocally and without reservation that there are none whatsoever.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Happy

posted by truckeying on 07/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    * Price * Materials used to make the unit * Accurate representation of the autobot logo * Links and Key ring have appropriate thickness to ensure no premature breakage occurs resulting in keys being lost or losing logo
    Cons:
    None observed during the initial use.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exelent!!

posted by lucholog on 04/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A very good product. Resistant material of excellent quality. With very good finishes. Looks good with the keys and my clothes. One exact replica of the logo. Great to have one key for each bunch. Now I'm an autobot!!!
    Cons:
    Although it is a bit heavy and large for the meterial of this fact which justifies its excellence I do not see any aga...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool ^_^

posted by pacocrator on 03/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Well finished zinc alloy keychain -It's not heavy -Good price -Real cool to keep the key of your Transformer XD
    Cons:
    -Only one face of it has the logo, the other face came in polished zinc -Don't know how long it will keep polished and shiny
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great keychain!

posted by suckers on 03/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Good price. - Its fun. - The materials are very good, it is strong. - Im using it with my car keys since I receive it and it works like a charm. - The ring is quite strong so it will keep your keys safely. - The autobot symbol its perfect, couldn't be bet...
    Cons:
    Its a little big but its a very nice keychain if you love Transformers
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    bigger keychain than i expected

posted by kenny80 on 12/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great design, it does not look cheap at all. Good material. It is bigger than i expected. Feels pretty heavy in hand. Worth every buck.
    Cons:
    Mayebe is not so practical as keychain because it is made of metal and have sharp edges. But that is not a con, that is just my...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great keyring

posted by nunocroft.m on 12/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It looks great and the building materials are very good. It's heavy qb and very practical. It's quite cheap and it's worth the money. It look really good and it doesn't look that cheap. Looks like expensive official keyrings. I would definetely buy it if I ...
    Cons:
    The package is not that great so if it's a gift you have to wrap it very well.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wow

posted by superteo on 12/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    this thing is really solid and it is really nice. if you really love transformers and would like to have a merchandise, this is the thing that you should buy and keep or even put it with your keys or bags or anywhere that you want. as it is solid, it is a l...
    Cons:
    i dont see any cons in this item so far. this item is kinda heavy, so do beware
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great gift

posted by CarolMoraes on 08/24/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great quality! Perfect gift for Transformers' fans! I bougth it for my boyfriend who is a great fan, it's a perfect casual gift!
    Cons:
    no cons, maybe if was colored would be nice as well, but it is nothing that would call a con... it would be an improvement. Ma...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Solid

posted by autobot18two on 07/01/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good level of detail. Solid build quality. Weight is quite heavy. Looks like it's official Transformers merchandise. The size is just right, not too big or too small.
    Cons:
    There is no cons that I can think of, but if I have to think of one.... maybe it's too heavy for some people?
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections