DX  » Community » Reviews » Plastic Car Swivel Mount Holder with Suction Cup for HTC Desire HD - Black
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product

posted by dgolemanski on 12/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very useful accessory for the car. Thin and light, but strongly attaches to the front window. Matches perfectly with HTC Desire HD! Easy to mount.
    Cons:
    Vibrates a little, but it depends on the overall vibrations of your car! Mine is old diesel car, so I guess that's normal!
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Addition to my car's Gadgets

posted by Reap3rZA on 07/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Quick and easy setup - Unbox and stick on the window, easy as that Holds the phone nice and tight Camera hole is nicely aligned Good for making a recording while driving Good adjust-ability for best line of sight
    Cons:
    Vibrates quite a bit when driving, might just be the why I mounted it No rubber grips on sides for phone Build quality is not t...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Longest one, has ann you need.

posted by Nonsens on 05/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The price, of cause. For what you pay, you get the longest mount i've seen on DX. Overall — it has everything, which is: good leg (looks too tight for those who use it for the first time, but in fact — it's perfect), perfect lock, very well-made suction cup...
    Cons:
    well... the camera hole is a bit imperfectly-positioned, but still does not make any problems and does its job. Nothing else i ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections