DX  » Community » Reviews » Car Mount Holder + USB Charging/Data Cable + Car Charger Set for Samsung i9000
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:556 (55%)
  • 4 Star:455 (45%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Galaxy S Car Holder

posted by JuanjoQ on 01/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Easy to install, the phone fits perfectly (if you have a Galaxy i9003, it doesn't work with other phones). The suction cup is strong enough to hold the phone firmly, even in bad roads. The car charger works fine. Its led is a must if you need to know if th...
    Cons:
    Data cable is not neccesary (you're supposed to have at least one cable with youy phone). Car charger cable is a little bit we...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Car Mount Holder for Samsung i9000

posted by YossiGo on 11/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very easy to use Hold phone steady Can very easily set and Can very easily rotate the suction cup, is very good it attached to the window very strongly. Comes with a USB charging & data cable + car charger - that is folding by a spring - nice gadget
    Cons:
    attach arm to the holder needs to activate some power - try to put the holder on the sude tuching the gound and push it to the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The mount is good

posted by tizbac on 09/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Mount seems very solid and suction cap works perfectly - USB Data cable included seems to work
    Cons:
    - The charger wire is likely to break very very early, but i don't know if it is already broken cause it worked just 10 secs , ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by maxxbass on 07/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    1. easy to use 2. does what it suppose to do 3. the charger has a retractable cable, which is escellent' it is very comfortable and keeps your can neat, without the mess of the free wires 4. the car charger also has a led, indicating that the charger is plu...
    Cons:
    1. the holder is not rotating, so in order to switch between landscape and portrate you need to detach it from the windshield a...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic value

posted by Prahilia on 06/29/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - The holder is a great fit for the Galaxy S, without a cover ofcourse. - It is adjustable on all axes, and sticks well to the wind-shield. - The charger is of a decent quality, with a retracting cable which is a great addition!
    Cons:
    - The holder is not extendable... - The screws on the holder sometimes loosen a bit when the weather is very hot. - The charger...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good phone Holder

posted by drobbins23 on 06/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -This Cradle has a solid grip on the phone -The Suction Sticks amazingly well -I like how it's arms can be tightened in place -Accessories are a good addition to avoid having to buy other car chargers
    Cons:
    -Phone Holder does not swivel (I knew this when buying but it would have been nice if it did) -the Micro USB connecter for the ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product but bad data cable

posted by azarazaga on 04/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Samsung Galaxy S telephone fits perfectly into the holder plate, and the suction cup holds firmlly to windshield. The retractable cable of the car carger is long enough, very light and works as expected.
    Cons:
    The male microUSB connector in the USB data cable is half the lenght it should be, so it falls from phone's famele connector. I...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by alrotem on 04/28/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Does what it's supposed to do: hold your precious Galaxy S I9000 steadily on the windshield. Bulgarian roads are not easy (so to speak), and this mount sticks heroically to the glass, without any moves. The handle is sturdy and strong. It has a hole which m...
    Cons:
    The charging cable is cute (see: Pros), but doesn't actually charge my phone. I think the cable is too thin. It shows as if the...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for the price

posted by Breitling2 on 04/27/2011

Pros:
    - Good quality suction pad, very easy to fix and release from the car or plane windscreen. - It can be adjusted almost in any position, portrait or landscape. - Good plastic material.
    Cons:
    - Some small play between pieces, anyway it has a good general strength, car vibrations does not involve any problem. - Hard p...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product for price

posted by chapax on 04/20/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    its a good product. the built materials look well. i think that the most useful item of the combo is the charger for the car. if you use the gps the car mount holder is excellent, good build quality and the phone fit very well.
    Cons:
    none, maybe it could be a little cheaper. but everything is like describes. you dont get any surprise when you recive the combo.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections