Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Cheap, noname jet lighters cost more where I live.
- Nice design as a BMW remote control
- Good quality - does not look like it is made out of cheapest possible materials. You would normally expect that for this price, but in this case - it's good.
- Easy to fill it up
- No need to adjust the flame strenght: works normally the moment you fill it up
- Looks "real" :)
- Would be nice if the flame strenght adjustment had a handle - now you need something more than your hands. But as long as it works normally, this is not a con.
- Came completely empty: would be nice, if it had come filled. Maybe tha'ts an issue with air mail, not sure about this. Anyway, I have a can of gas at home, so this does not bother me.
- The buttons on this "remote control" are fake (nothing to expect here, actually) :)
- Makes a green jet flame
- Came wrapped with duct tape :)
Buy this if you smoke and drive a BMW :) or it could be a gift for a friend.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.