DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Case with Stylus + Strap for HTC Desire HD
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 2
  • Usefulness: 4
Good value for money – Protective PU Leather Case with Stylus + Strap for HTC Desire HD Reviews

posted by ouideaux on 04/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
-Looks and feels nice, the stitching is nicely done. -The magnetic clip closes nicely, and holds the casing closed.
Cons:
-It's not made of real leather, but from some kind of material which looks and feels like leather. It just doesn't have the distinctive leather smell. -The plastic cellphone holder in the leather casing is made of very hard plastic. I'm afraid that if you often put your phone in and out, this will lead to scratches on your phone. -The volume buttons on the side of the HTC desire HD is hard to reach.
Other:
Why is there a stylus + strap included? The HTC desire HD got a capacitive display, not a resistive one like the old cellphones used to have. You can still use it to play guitar if you like to.
Bottomline:
Good value for money. The whole casing nicely protects the cellphone. I use it to keep my phone protected during cycling.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections