Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day
- First impressions were quite good, most importantly the phone fits snug in the case.
- Material looks fairly good, considering the price it's sold for.
- Does what it's supposed to do, prevent damage from abrasions and (hopefully not) drops.
- The speaker port and charger port IS NOT reachable when you close the case. MAJOR flaw here. Would like a hole on the bottom otherwise.
- The volume buttons are slightly harder to reach with the case on
- The plastic case inside looks and feels cheap
- Has a soft, felt-like surface on the screen side
- Not sure what the stylus is for.. Going to use it for my NDS instead. lol.
- If you don't mind SLIGHTLY more bulk in your pocket, then consider getting this.
- The cut of the hole for the camera and flash doesn't quite align up perfectly.
- If you don't mind not having a hole under the case for headphone jacks (Which means no music in your pocket unless you open the case), this is a great buy for you worth your money.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.