DX  » Community » Reviews » XM-L T6 910LM LED White Light Emitter with 18mm Base(2.9~3.5V)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not fake but original

posted by chintups on 10/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    product is not fake, Tested and compare with original product bought from american degikey. All voltages, performance are same as original. Much cheaper and with copper base board. About product, crystal is neatly solder to base without excess solder ...
    Cons:
    Delivery time is around 11 to 15 days. Base is little small (18mm) to handle and to screw heat sink as 10 pieces were mounte...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for the money.

posted by dangum on 08/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good color, great copper star board. This led has a lot better thermal properties than the 5 other xml leds that I have purchased. It can be driven at 3A with no issue for >1hr. I have not had any problems with performance.
    Cons:
    The typical green tint around the spot is present. Of course at 800lm you can't really tell unless you are bouncing it off of a...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Incredibly bright

posted by Flyowynd on 08/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Bright, really bright, one of this baby manage to saturate my digital luxmeter (over 20000 lux). And also it starts working with a very low current (around 100mA). Star board is correct, I'm just wondering if it would be possible to put 3 of this LED very c...
    Cons:
    Not so much output difference when driving it a 2A or 3A. Yes the output increase but that's not linear (as expected). Put a lo...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections