DX  » Community » Reviews » Rabbit Shaped Tags (Total 100-Sheet)
Sort by:
61 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6640 (66%)
  • 4 Star:3018 (30%)
  • 3 Star:53 (5%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice addhesive tags

posted by Alacanti on 04/11/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Funny and different from what you use to see. Besides, the material it is made of (normal paper) allows to write some short note on it with a normal pen. Some of the faces of the cats are really funny. The one with the lace is really smart if you put it nex...
    Cons:
    As they are made of paper, if you move the book with some of the tags outing the pages (normal to signal a reading point), it b...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute little tags that keep track of important notes

posted by JohnEBH on 11/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cute - How can you not love these rabbit shaped tags? They're absolutely adorable! Useful - Not only are they cute, but they also keep important pages noted and are like mini post-it notes. You can write on them as well! Plentiful - Especially for the price!
    Cons:
    None that I can think of.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautyfull

posted by vilajulia on 10/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is an original gift. I´ll use it for many gift in the newx month. The paper is well printed. Everything ok! I´m happy to buy. I hope soon to buy more of this product. I recommend this product for its originality and quality. The packaging for s...
    Cons:
    There are few roles of each face
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funny nakleechki

posted by chizhovalexey on 09/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very funny and original stickers markers. Pleased with the whole office. Funny and fun! I have not even fired from his job after applying! Hurray! Price is low, the quality is good!
    Cons:
    A small package. There could be more takyj bunnies stickers! There is no shortage. Useful stuff!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best Tags Ever!

posted by Gragbena on 08/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Beautiful design, great for leaving notes or note sheets particularly in your notebooks or books. The adhesive on its back is strong enough to last several days. Ideal for gifts or to have them. The ninja rabbit really is a great plus, no one expects to see...
    Cons:
    Expected to be larger. I wish there were more cute package, looks very cheap. Because of its size, you can write very little in...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Love it!

posted by dnacervera on 07/08/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Labels are very funny and practices. A people love. I sold them in my country for a good price. Have good quality and design is very original. They are quite useful for people who read a lot and taking a lot of notes because not only allow you to mark the p...
    Cons:
    For me this product has no cons. It is excellent.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Divinos! Cute!

posted by KukySS on 06/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Divinos! Fáciles de usar! Buen pegamento! Son realmente muy útiles para marcar las hojas de los libros y para dejar pequeñas notas. Las caritas de los conejitos son muy adorables. El conejito negro es lo más, parece un ninja! Very cute! ...
    Cons:
    No tiene contras. None! The are so funny!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice staff :)

posted by thonik on 06/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Its very cute. Different faces for different moods and situations. Girls are glad to receive it like gift. It can be used with books or as reminders. You can surprise sombody with this tags
    Cons:
    Not too musch in one case. I've bought 3 packs
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Adorable!

posted by Nariammma on 06/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    They are super super super cute! You get what you see, exactly. I like writing with silver ink and it goes great with the black one!
    Cons:
    Well, the glue is not really very good... Not that I was expecting great quality glue anyway, it holds ok to make notes on book...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cuty

posted by LordCera on 06/02/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is exactly how I imagine..... a little thiner than I expect, but very usefull.... the glue that was used in the paper is very good... especialmente, to get in get out things.
    Cons:
    I don`t have anything to tell negative about this product.... except: sometimes we needed to .... write short words or use more...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 7
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections