DX  » Community » Reviews » Hands Free Shoulder Pad for Digital Camera/Camcorder
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:866 (86%)
  • 4 Star:141 (14%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Stable and light

posted by pera038 on 04/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Verry light and stable. Verry adjustuable. Belt is exselent but do not know why i' gonna use to.screws are solid and well kept. I think they are well done and will not make the problem
    Cons:
    Not so strong. Finis perform is not great but still verry good. When I mount heavier camera somewhat be threaded and squeaks......
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best shoulder mount I've used

posted by IgorBlitz on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - PRICE!!! - Comes with a nice bag. - It's very lightweight. - Works perfect with my Canon EOS 60D and a Sigma 24-70mm lens (around 1.6kg). - You don't get tired too soon. - My shots are much stable now. - The extension arm is perfect!!!
    Cons:
    - I don't use the "quick" release plate, because it seems to be too fragile and it's a little difficult to release th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very usefull tool

posted by razvanutza on 10/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very usefull when handling cameras/DSLRs: The weight is transferred to your body; no hand fatigue Image stabilization You can actually take pictures with one hand Lightweight When needed you can detach the camera very quickly
    Cons:
    You can only take pictures / film at the head level
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great help for photographers and cameramen

posted by dvm999 on 03/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Makes the thing which is designed for - camera is stabilized and video is shot much smoother now. Can't replace professional rigs and stabilizers - but still perfect choice for amateur or semi-pro photographer/cameramen. Standard connection is used so it fi...
    Cons:
    Build quality is a bit dissappointing, but looks sturdy and not going to break having 3 kg on it.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's a useful devise

posted by Kulalex on 12/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's functional: you can turn it as you wish, even 180 degrees. It suppurts different photo and video devices. I uded it with my Sony CX100 camera and with Nikon D80. As a result it's a useful thing both to photographers and cameramen. The soft supports at...
    Cons:
    I haven't found any. Just a price could be lower.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for light cameras / rigs

posted by thezigner2 on 06/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Do the job well done, but only for lightwighted cameras and/or rigs. It looks sturdy at first look. The extention arm can let you place the camera lcd just in front of your eyes.
    Cons:
    Can't handle more than 5kg. Mine broke the extention "arm" at the first usage. I was using a 2 cameras setup with ra...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    preaty good grip

posted by max258 on 03/21/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Best buy for me. Confortable, easy of use, many postions. Good quality. Perfect handing Unplug plate for DSLR camera or camcorder
    Cons:
    I find only one negative. Weight. Is it for small camcorders or dslr. Weight more then 10 kg is impossible. I saw video on yout...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections