Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Comes with a nice bag.
- It's very lightweight.
- Works perfect with my Canon EOS 60D and a Sigma 24-70mm lens (around 1.6kg).
- You don't get tired too soon.
- My shots are much stable now.
- The extension arm is perfect!!!
- I don't use the "quick" release plate, because it seems to be too fragile and it's a little difficult to release the plate from the mount.
- The tilt moves gets a little bit difficult at the beginning, but you will get the way to do this.
You can even use another mounts and make a hybrid shoulder mount
I would buy this again and I would recommend this to a friend!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.