Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- very bright light
- can work from 12V adapter, car battery, other battery packs near 12Volts
- tested and worked fine from solar solar panel with 18Volt starting voltage
- only need 300-320mA of input current, leds are connected serially
- for DIY porjects all the components can be also usefull (driver circuit, LEDs, metal heatsink housing, plastic optics)
- easy to modify, to further improve efficiency
No reals cons at all, a little warm while working, the first one I received did not have thermal grease inside under the LED panel, but the second I've got had.
Non of them had problems yet.
I disassembled it and also measured voltage/current plus how to improve efficiency, pictures will be attached about internals and how to mod.
It is one of the best 12Volt bulbs here if not the best.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.