DX  » Community » Reviews » 20W 1600LM White Flood Light/Projection Lamp (220V)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:404 (40%)
  • 4 Star:606 (60%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    20W White light Projection Lamp

posted by Torarturo on 04/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The product is really well finished. Shipment to Argentina took less than 43 days, including custom procedures. The aluminium case looks really robust.
    Cons:
    The light is no as powerful as I expected, but it is not a problem of the seller, nor the product. It seems to be only a limita...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Projection Lamp - 20Watts

posted by grasnal on 01/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Wow ! This projector is really big. I could not imagine that it was so big. Well finished unit. As I was afraid of the risk of any kind water infiltration inside the equipment (and so may generate rust), after confirming its proper working, I opened it an...
    Cons:
    None, by now.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Light, Low consumption, acceptable quality

posted by ffbento on 11/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The light is really good for a 20W lamp. The energy consumption is a must for the amount of light you get. The build quality is acceptable for the price.
    Cons:
    The power supply isn't correctly glued inside the box. So when opening the box to make the connection it got loose. The price i...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good alternative for bright light

posted by HB9BFD on 11/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    good robust casing, does not get hot like normal quarz bulbs,
    Cons:
    cable would not conform to CE standards as there is a missing protection earth. Best to replace cable and install agood ground ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Alternative to Halogen

posted by normosb on 08/19/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Uses 20w. Equivalent to 100w halogen. very white light which is great. instant on. good for security lighting.
    Cons:
    Earth wire not connected inside case. Make sure you connect before using!
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    rugged

posted by ghandiano on 07/03/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very Bright. I can illuminate my entire backyard with just 1 lamp. Tha metal case is very tough, more than some you can find on the comerce. There is grass on the front, can not be srcached so easily like the plastic.
    Cons:
    It turns a little worm but just a little, the bad about it is that when it is raining some steam can appear inside. The base h...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    brilliant bright flood lights!

posted by FudgeNZ on 01/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    the units provide very bright very clean light much cheaper to run, I replaced 10 x 50w Halogen lights with 4 of these and bringing my power bill down to 10%! and now fire these up at the ceiling to light the room.
    Cons:
    had to open then up and tidy up the cabling, was really easy to do. just 4 screws. they do get quite hot, more than I thought ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very birght decent lamp

posted by lingnau on 08/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Really bright (Very unpleasant do directly look at the LED emitter) -The build material seems pretty decent -Does not require a lot of power -Relatively cheap (I'd prefer cheaper tough)
    Cons:
    -The build quality is not great (It came with just one screw in place, had to put the thing together myself) -The ground wire i...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright, but not very impressive quality

posted by Popup on 06/15/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The light is indeed very bright. It compares favourably to a 150W halogen work light, but the light colour is visibly bluer (The colour temperature would probably be called 'warm white', but it's nowhere near the comparatively yellow of a (relatively low-po...
    Cons:
    The build quality is fairly shoddy. The materials used looks OK, but when it arrived one of the corner mounting screws had come...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good lamp

posted by Hodok1953 on 03/19/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very well shines. I at all didn't expect that so is bright. Has established at itself in a court yard. Neighbors even ??????? that can't fall asleep because strong light. Very economical lamp. Saves up an electricity well. If to use simple lamps to you it w...
    Cons:
    very hut lamp.I can tell nothing the negative. I have bought 2 lamps such at once and haven't regretted about it. The only thin...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections