DX  » Community » Reviews » Stylish Colorful Internet Protective Soft Carrying Bag with Zipped Close for 10" Laptop
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:787 (78%)
  • 4 Star:222 (22%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Soft and durable

posted by gordon.gran on 05/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The carrying bag fits nicely to my daugthers Acer Netbook. The Zipper has worked just fine for more than a year. The flexible clothing allows charger and cables to be carried along in the bag as well. The logos and overall look is still okay after 1 year
    Cons:
    Hardly any. Be aware though! The soft bag absorbes no shocks. Due to rough handling of the bag, the screen broke. But the soft...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great case

posted by rreiss on 04/06/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great case, I'm using it for a drawing board (Bamboo). * The item's dimensions are accurate. * The item looks even better in real life * Seems to protect its content very well * The zipper works well
    Cons:
    I couldn't find any cons. Maybe someone may not like the paint? I love it!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good bag for good price

posted by Larske2000 on 02/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    good building quality, 2 good working zippers. The printing is made really nice without mistakes and really sharp. I use it for my Acho tablet 10" Also nice for using it for your tablet
    Cons:
    No cons, for this price nothing to complain about. Everything as it should be
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and good looking but not very useful

posted by SerdarTas on 11/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This bag even looks better than it seems in the images on the web site. It is designed for 10" laptops but I'm using it for my 10.1" tablet which is Acer Iconia Tab A200. Even with a flip open case on the tablet there's plenty of space to fit in t...
    Cons:
    Zippers used on the bag are low quality. You might need to change it sooner or later. Bag does not have any places to hold. At ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for my Acer Aspire one

posted by agniko on 06/23/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Like its material, completely satisfied quality. Zipper works good.
    Cons:
    The colour is not so bright as I've expected, but stilll I love it! This case just prevents from the scratches, but not from fa...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for my laptot 10" Asus eee

posted by pjukil on 01/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This bag is perfect.Look really cool. Good quality. Look greate.Is you looking for bag + gadget :) you may buy it. It's strech a little.
    Cons:
    The shipping time may be batter to Israel. Is laptop will fall i not think that the pc will survive:) The protection is minimal...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Neoprene bag

posted by PaxWax on 10/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    A laptop fits comfortably in the bag. I believe that even a 11-inch laptop could also fit into it. The product seems to be of neoprene and both zippers are of really good quality. Overall, the bag is well made and is washable.
    Cons:
    The biggest problem is that they sent it folded and that leaves marks but eventually disappear in the following days. HOWEVER, ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Same as displayed!

posted by AZGFOREVER on 09/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It's an awesome lil piece of thing! :D My Asus Eee PC went directly in and it fit well! =) The build quality is great! Thanks DX for sending me another great product! Same logos as on the displayed pictures..the zip is good and seems durable., also the inn...
    Cons:
    Nothing I can say against this bag..just I wish the white was a bit more white..but it'll get brown with me anyway..lol..
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice branded protective bag.

posted by KijiChan on 05/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    When talking about protective bags, there is not many criteria. As for the material, I`d say it is ok. It stretches a little, fits my net-book just fine. When I was looking for similar products in local shops, the price was 3 to 5 times more. It looks reall...
    Cons:
    I did not get the internet logos as a pattern. On my bag there are different brands pictured on a white background, like the La...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections