DX  » Community » Reviews » Stylish Colorful Internet Protective Soft Carrying Bag with Zipped Close for 14" Laptop
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:10010 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    muito bom

posted by klawcosta on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    é exatamente como a foto, serve também para notebook de 15' ficou um pouco folgada, mas isso não é problema, material resistente e flexível, o zíper também é bom. cores vibrantes, ótimo para presente também,...
    Cons:
    veio dobrada ao meio, e a marca demorou alguns dias para sair, pode sujar facilmente.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Protective Soft Carrying Bag

posted by marlitoauau on 04/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Product very interesting and useful. I bought 2 pieces, one for me and one for my girlfriend. We both like a lot. Product very useful and enhanced use it every day, and protects the notebook leaves no scratch, pick up dust and protects against rain. great d...
    Cons:
    Acredito que não há do que reclamar, pois uso todos os dias. Talvez poderia ser um pouquinho mais barato.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple but gets the job done

posted by SrtaD on 03/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I get totally recognised at Uni because of this case now. It attracts compliments and when I tell people about the price and free shipping, they get amazed. My laptop is a Samsung Ultra Series 5 14"; it fits perfectly in and because it is a slim compu...
    Cons:
    Funny smell from the plastic and paint coat, lasted for 3-4 days. Too strong at first, but manageable. The case was a bit ridg...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Must for Stylish People

posted by adeelisyours on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    There are thousands of pouches available around the globe but this one is unique because almost every big tech brand's logo is printed on it in such a messy way which makes it look unique and special. APPLE's logo is quite prominent which makes is perfect f...
    Cons:
    you can easily get wrinkles to the surface if you mold it for long time. other than that its ok
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really great

posted by ninakorkin on 11/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The case is very special and nice looking. It looks qualitative. Looks exactly like at the picture. Good price for the case - it is much more expensive at stores and you can't find interesting colours.
    Cons:
    The size of the case is not exactly like what's written (but it is little bigger so it's not so bad). It smels strange at firs...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product, exactly what I needed

posted by ciar21 on 10/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The Item is pretty much what I was expecting. For $9 it pretty Descent quality and looks cool. It fitted my dell xps 14 inch ultrabook perfect and gives it that extra bit of protection. It has two zips which a good quality. The cloth is good quality and dis...
    Cons:
    There is isnt really any cons i could think off apart from It did have a funny smell when it arrived of plastic or something b...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome

posted by Lucianomec on 10/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    *this bag has a very good quality; *The material is great; *the zipper of the bag has a high quality; *The dimensions are completely rigth; If you want a bag to protect and has a good aparence this is a great choice for a good price. *it is so easy to store...
    Cons:
    I don't have any cons about this product.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good and stilysh bag =)

posted by Maoet on 03/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Fits my laptop relly well, I was afraid it may not fit or that it would be too big. Zippers are quite impressively well done, don't think I will have problems with it. Quality is quite good and elastic enough, really good for the price. Internet logos are w...
    Cons:
    the smell...... it is definitely horrible... all other users are right.... at first it was like inhalating from a gasoline bott...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A fancy bag for your notebook.

posted by mcmaia on 01/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This fancy bag got here for my girlfriend. She really liked the colors and logos. They are very impressive. Fits her notebook fine and the zipper is good. Did not get stuck.
    Cons:
    Smelled pretty bad when it arrived. The cover material was kind of weird. It was cold and bent easely. I wonder how good is the...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice Bag

posted by bravobravissimo on 06/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    If you want to be the one and only, you just have to buy this bag. Very well made. Soft and perfect to carry your laptop. The zippers are very well made too, and this is not usual.
    Cons:
    Smells like oil or some fuel. Because it is bent to put on the mail it gets a little wrinkled.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections