DX  » Community » Reviews » Fashion Waterproof Plastic Quartz Sports Wrist Watch with Calendar - Black (1*626D)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:433 (43%)
  • 4 Star:574 (57%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works, it's beatiful

posted by oscoso3 on 02/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's as nice as it seems in the photos. Other watches very similar to this from gifts have stopped working but this one works flawlessly.
    Cons:
    Had to adjust the closing part in order to close firmly. The wrist band was losen and opened unexpectedly. It's not a big issue.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and good looking replica.

posted by Hijikata on 01/29/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Is very cheap, light and it really looks like the real one. There are colours for everybody (my option was Black). Is not complicated to change size of band to your wrist, just need to remove some pieces.
    Cons:
    Well, is plastic... I broke crystal of my first one, because is just plastic. But it was my fault. Watch felt to the floor, and...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    plastic watch

posted by rbrisolar on 08/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    great deal, it's a not so small watch, works perfect, and no delay you can adjust the wristband easily, and (i don't know how) he jumps the 31 day on months with no 31, i don't know how to ajust that, but mine works perfectly i recomend, at least to check i...
    Cons:
    it's a poor plastic watch, it seems plastic and glow too much too, looks like a kids watch, but the new branded watchs are all ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great looking watch

posted by roietrip on 04/05/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I have this watch for a year now. great replica. all the brand names are all over. date display works correctly. no problems there.
    Cons:
    was very very difficult to make the wrist band smaller. I didn't have professional equipment but I did this operation before on...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty good

posted by babipang on 09/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    -Good price -Good replica -Working calender -Good design -Pretty fast shipping -Very light (ofcourse the genuine is heavier but hey it's a sports watch
    Cons:
    - Too big size for a kids watch - Adjusting the time and calender is very hard, you have to mess around with the screw alot un...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Replica

posted by Lightninkydd on 05/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    excellent watch brilliant build quality looks just like the genuine toy watch with hardly any diffrences a definite buy for anyone and very stylish also pretty fast delivery time from the uk it took about 13 days which is pretty fast compared to the last ti...
    Cons:
    The watch is much lighter then the originals but what do you expect from a cheap watch and it is not a problem
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and light

posted by xnadder on 04/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Extremely light weight, hardly notice you're wearing it. Elegant as well (in black). Good knock off of the original Toy Watch, wasn't aware of this until I opened my package. Easy adjustment of wristband. Works seemingly well, straight out of the box.
    Cons:
    Neither the hand, nor the markers are lumious, but that wasn't advertised either. The wristband was a bit long out of the box, ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections