DX  » Community » Reviews » Fashion Ladies Women Crystal Decoration Quartz Wrist Watch - Gold (1*377)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1005 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    NICE CHEAP WATCH

posted by TONIOBOARD on 03/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    My friends and wife loved it and we are puting money always to buy more of them. It is very cool, it is very good, material and all parts are very good quality. it is really, it is fine and nice. I am impressed about the quality of this product and works li...
    Cons:
    no cons. works like a charm. Very good, buy and be very, very happy....
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Watch beautiful

posted by DougEagleES on 09/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The watch is very beautiful, very detailed and low price. It has a strong golden color and has "diamonds" fake very beautiful, with enough brightness. The watch band is regularly good.
    Cons:
    The only function pointers are: hours, minutes and seconds. The other pointers are fake. Logically the buttons of pointers that...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice watch

posted by elianemateus on 07/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Fancy and nice watch. If you like gold accessories it's perfect for you. The design is very fashionable. It looks like some trendy griffe watches. The size fits on most women. The jewelry part is very exquisite and unique.
    Cons:
    I think the strap will not last longer, it seems a little fragile. You must take care not to scratch it.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good!

posted by Franzitta on 07/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very beautiful and gold watch. The strass is very beautiful and it comes perfectly! Its a good size and weight too. It really looks like real gold. Great color.
    Cons:
    The gold bracelet is not too good. It looses very easy. I think it could have been made with better quality. Cause the beauty...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice piece!

posted by juniorrr on 09/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - price is unbeatable. Here in Slovakia i highly doubt that someone will be able to replace battery at similar price, so i will rather buy a new watch :D - made my mother very happy - looks good, nice metal casing - in my mom's opinion big pro is that it...
    Cons:
    - none yet
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections