DX  » Community » Reviews » 9000mAh Mobile External Battery Power Charger with Cell Phone Adapters - Black + Silver
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Great Power Pack – 9000mAh Mobile External Battery Power Charger with Cell Phone Adapters - Black + Silver Reviews

posted by joseph99 on 06/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
It charges my iphone, bluetooth and my ipad as well as other phones. I can charge my iphone several times on one charge. It comes with a case and a dual charging wire to charge the battery pack and your device when both are drained and it comes with a retractable wire that has interchangeable tips. Has two ports on the pack one is an small adapter plug to charge it and the other is a usb port to charge your device so you can use any wire you have as well.
Cons:
I have to say the only con at the moment is the small charging port it's not a standard port so if you lose your dual wire that came with it you wont be able to charge it. I wish it was a micro usb port so you can replace the wire if it gets lost or broken.
Other:
the case is a nice bonus but wish it held the tips better than it does but I didn't expect to get a case so no problem there. I wish it let you charge more than one device at a time. I am going to see if I can do that with a usb hub or one of those universal wires with all the tips attached
Bottomline:
this is one of my best buys from this site and I have many. I would buy this again and I am thinking of getting a few for friends as presents..

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections