View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Very nice-looking - working self-winding – Stainless Steel Self-Winding Mechanical Wrist Watch Reviews

posted by maupal on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Very attractive - much beautiful than on pictures Very good overal finish - coated glass, silicon strap. Self-winding mechanism seems light and powerfull. It will actually provide power for overnight work if you have some active life. I travelled for 14 days, and never had to wound it. All hands work - I would never use a watch with fake hands.
Cons:
The "day" hand is a little misaligned on my watch. This means that, at 21st, the hand is not pointing exactly to "21". Since the "day" hand is so tiny, this is actully not a big deal.
Other:
Casual looking, I use it mostly at weekends, therefore I need to wound it after 5 days on the drawer. Reasonably accurate, you will need to adjust it after a few days (by a minute or two).
Bottomline:
Very nice-looking, casual watch, with working self-winding mechanims. I would recommend it to a friend.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections