Sort by:
31 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5818 (58%)
  • 4 Star:3912 (39%)
  • 3 Star:31 (3%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Warm and Good for walk in Winter

posted by Marianit00 on 06/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Is much more confortable than a Scarf, and let you do Sports. I think i would have problems to breath while doing sports with the mask, but not. It has enoughts orifices, so you can breath well
    Cons:
    The velcro is not bad, but it's small, i have to bougth another and atacched in order to make the addsurface bigger. If you put...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's okay, but not the best one on the site!

posted by mdacosta22 on 04/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this one and "SKU: 108748" ID rate this one just okay, it works, it fits, smells like rubber, is defenetly made for big faces or wide jawed people if you will. Nose hole is a bit flimsy. Velcro in the back could have been bigger to all...
    Cons:
    my pros kinda have the cons in there. It's big, velcros not great, mouth holes are okay. PLEASE check out SKU: 108748 much b...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful! but...

posted by vinbr on 03/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Cheap! - Warm up your face when its really cold. - Avoids dust to reach your face and so. - You can breathe really well wearing it, it doesn't gives me any problems. - Nice finished, resistent!
    Cons:
    - Its uncomfortable to the nose, I had to adapt it to fit nicely... I think that's all, I don't have cons at all.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Actually, not bad.

posted by robogo82 on 03/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The price is acceptable. The build quality is... well, solid, is put together quite well, with a couple of issues (see cons). Protects against the wind quite well, makes breathing in colder weather much easier.
    Cons:
    The build quality is okay at best, I had to do slight modifications with scissors (the nose opening wasn't cut all the way). Th...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super for winter fun

posted by prazo on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The price is fair, you can pay up to 10 times more for similar product in ordinary sport market. It makes your activity in the winter more fun, cause you are not bothered by the cold. Skiing googles fit perfectly even with this mask on. Does not take a lot ...
    Cons:
    Mine had really nasty smell when I got it. It smelled like plastic/gasoline and that is not OK, considering you are wearing it ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by Mrakoplas on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    price, looks pretty good, very light and useful
    Cons:
    slightly too big, I am using combined with a jacket with hood, so I have no problem there, but if I put it just on my head, It ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product!

posted by Rioenri on 01/29/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Excellent quality of material. Pretty warm! Very comfortable and easy to use. Excellent finish at the seams. Perfect fit. Easy to carry. Protects entire face of reduced temperature, keeping it warm. Nose is well protected from the cold and can breathe as if...
    Cons:
    The neck could be longer to better protect the lower part of the neck.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap and usefull

posted by tehomonkey on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    cheap, does what it is suposed to. the nose hole is big and ajustable... very confortable when on use. breathing is ok no problem!
    Cons:
    it is made for big heads! not for child use or anything...my helmet size is M and for me is ok it is more fitable on a L or XL ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy to use

posted by ferikate on 01/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use. Plug and go on riding. Smooth fabric. Touchs your face smoothly. High level wind stopping. Your nose will not be freezed anymore. Fits every size of head. Its flexible. Very cheap price.
    Cons:
    Nothing. May be it doesn't have resistance for water but its just a wind stopper.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not for cycling

posted by 352554 on 01/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's thick and has a sturdy strap. I used it while biking at 0 degrees celcius and it was great (even at 50kph speeds) It has a nose cover with a useful hole underneath (breath through it while it is kept warm) It covers the neck very well (huge problem i...
    Cons:
    Not useful for biking. Makes it hard to use your head (either turn it (see traffic) or bob it (micro move the head for any reas...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections