DX  » Community » Reviews » Solar Self-Recharge 60-LED Tree Light (White LEDs)
Sort by:
16 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6210 (62%)
  • 4 Star:386 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works very well

posted by valioDOTch on 04/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's very easy to use. Not fussing up the cable is the hardest part in the installation. Provides light for several hours in the night, even in winter.
    Cons:
    I would hope that the price would be lower; I can't order more than 2 without paying a lot of custom fees ;-)
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    These are great!!

posted by johnbowyer on 03/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    These are the best outdoor lights! I have ordered these 3 times and have been happy each time. They work well and most will stay on all night. They even work well when the daytime weather has been cloudy.
    Cons:
    Now and then, some moisteure will get in and zap an LED, but overall they are very good.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Go green :)

posted by zyrdia on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works as stated. I use the item to light up walk path not so bright but it helps specially during brownout. 2modes are available blinking and steady mode, since Christmas is over I can use the steady mode.
    Cons:
    Hope the led would be brighter and the wire would be longer from the solar panel to the led.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Do not miss them

posted by robertiko23 on 12/24/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I bought a few of them for the X-Mass tree , the tree keeps growing and I keep on buying more to keep pace with it. Too lazy to remove them last year I left them adorning the tree for the whole year...and still working strong ! They are BRIGHT and last lit ...
    Cons:
    Non so far , I wonder how many cycles those batteries can stand , I guess I can replace them when their duty is over. I haven&#...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    solar stars in the tree

posted by keefdude on 08/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Lost year I bought my thirt one, seconcd one was broken. Now I have 2x60 small stars hanging in my tree and every night the work brilliant. In the summer All night. The first on is allready working for more then 3 years. strong winters with lots off snow...
    Cons:
    after 2 years the powder of the light is 1/2 off the new one, maby its the battery. 20% off the old lights are broken right no...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice product

posted by kostyal on 11/10/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    godd quality of material plastic). started to work as soon as I turned it on. Both modela work well. Chidlren are very fond of it :-D. they ligths quite long... Son forgot it in the poom and they worked whole night.
    Cons:
    I still did not try it ourside, budt I am a little bit affraid of water. The leds do not loolk very waterproof. I will proababl...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    jev23

posted by jev23 on 10/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    lights up all night from dusk to dawn and illuminates area very well. visible from long distance
    Cons:
    led's not water rain / splash proof and not able to be subjected to large amounts of water
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice peace

posted by Vene12 on 06/29/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I opened it and found out that it has extra slot for battery. So I put one extra battery and connected it serially. So I got it working on 2,4 volts. I got much (at least 2 times) brighter light in LEDs with this kind of setup. Now I have 2x2400mAh (each 1....
    Cons:
    Weak stock battery, only 800mAh. Well, I am not sure how will this react to rain, since I am going to put them outside on the g...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun gadget

posted by Sublogic on 12/30/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very easy to install and use. As long as the solar cells capture the sun during the day, the lights stay lid for quite a while. Very handy when you decorate for christmas outdoors and don´t wan´t to have mains cables lying around your lawn.
    Cons:
    Need´s of course sunshine during the day. Gets easy covered with snow (but I can´t really blame the product :O)) It w...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great decoration lights

posted by joshinger on 05/06/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Stays lit for a long period even though i have the solar panel under a tree at the moment where the lights are installed. I was amazed how long they stay lit even though they don't get much light there to charge the battery.
    Cons:
    None i can think of.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections