DX  » Community » Reviews » CREE XM-LT6 5-Mode 6700K 450-Lumen Drop-in Module with Textured Reflector
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 5
Great P60 replacment! – CREE XM-LT6 5-Mode 6700K 450-Lumen Drop-in Module with Textured Reflector Reviews

posted by 187penguin on 07/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Very Bright! All setting work well, especially the power levels. No flicker or anything. Memory Function works as advertised Great speed for tac strobe. Disorientating as hell! Way to many strobes flash too slow. It would be nice if it was a little faster, but it is better than most! Nice Aluminum Reflector
Cons:
Does get warm in my T.O.P. 6V Xenon Tactical Flashlight after a few minutes. I had to file down reflector a bit to fit.
Other:
I wish the delay between switching modes and committing to memory was shorter, maybe on the order of half a second or maybe a little less. Also, as I said above, the strobe could be a little faster. The SOS function works, as well as the power settings. It would be nice if it was offered in a more "tactical" model with only Hi and an automatic strobe mode if you pressed the button repeatedly for few times then held it to keep strobing, then defaulted back to on when you let go of the button. That would be awesome!
Bottomline:
Great Lamp! Defiantly brighter than the Surefire P60 it replaced.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections