DX  » Community » Reviews » 5-in-1 Universal USB Power Data Cable (for Ipod/NDS/PSP/GBA)
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7710 (77%)
  • 4 Star:81 (8%)
  • 3 Star:81 (8%)
  • 2 Star:81 (8%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

92% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great octo-cable!

posted by msephton on 04/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    + Five in One design! + Very handy to have all in one place + USB 2.0 high-speed data transfer for PSP and iPod+ PlayStation Portable (charge + data) + iPod (data + charge) + Nintendo DSlite (charge) + Gameboy Advance (charge)
    Cons:
    - White material gets dirty quickly - Can get tangled up - Does not work for DSi/DSiXL/3DS
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    5-in-1 Universal USB Power Data Cable

posted by BringTheRuckus on 01/24/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Can charge all your gadgets at the same time. - Very cheap and shipping was fast - quality is decent doesn't feel that cheap
    Cons:
    - Lacks data transfer but works great as a charger. ^ which is stated and a huge function missing
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 1
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    not that great

posted by funnytool on 07/04/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -five and one charge cable -if you're the wall plug converter you can charge devices wall socket
    Cons:
    -it never did data transfer like advertised -two of the five cable stopped working after two weeks -cannot charge more than one...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    God-like

posted by mitakasi on 06/27/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It works (so far) with my iphone, ipod, ds lite and psp. No issues with connections. It's white so it matches my iphone usb wall plug.
    Cons:
    *** Iphone/pod will not sync with itunes with this cable *** which doesn't really bother me, itunes is crud anyway. It will syn...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome cable

posted by skkaz on 06/24/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    A awesome 5-in-1 recharging cable i have used it for my PSP, NDS lite, iphone all at the same time and they were all charging.... BUT YOU HAVE TO FIND THE RIGHT ORDER TO PLUG THEM IN
    Cons:
    -had issues with 4 devices being charged then i noticed i had to use products that do net take to much demand for power such as...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cable, low price. Warranted purchase.

posted by DJManoloco on 03/25/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Multiple ends to charge everything from the Nintendo DS Phat to the iPod. Great price. Works great. Long cable. Since it's USB you can use it to charge on any USB connector!
    Cons:
    Can't use it to transfer data. I tried using this with my HTC Fuze to transfer files to the PC and no dice. Charging on this ta...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great All-in-one cable to charge your gadget

posted by pikachu89 on 08/04/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great Price, can't go wrong with this cable if you have more then 2 gadget....i have PSP,NDS, Ipod and my phone (usb) and when you are traveling this is a gift from god...just bring (or buy one from DX) a usb adapter with you and you can leave all other cha...
    Cons:
    does not charge 2 devices at the same time.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works for what I need it to.

posted by ishiyakazuo on 05/27/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works great to charge my PSP, Nintendo DS, my PS3 controllers. Very tidy design, good fitting connectors... nothing to complain about comes to mind.
    Cons:
    It's white, so it doesn't match most of the stuff I use it with, but that could also be a pro because I'll be sure to find it m...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great all-in-one but ipod connector flakey

posted by exwized on 03/07/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great price...would cost a lot more elsewhere. Convenient to have all five connectors especially if you own a psp, nds, and ipod. USB connector works great too. Plus if you travel you can get an AC-USB adapter and just carry that with you.
    Cons:
    The ipod connector does not work on mine. If I plug it into my PC it gives an unrecognized USB device error. If I use the origi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    AWESOME! Buy me!

posted by shimey on 11/16/2007 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Does exactly what you expect it to, no compromises. Data and charging -All plugs seem OEM quality. Cosmetic and tolerances. Except maybe the ipod plug, but it still works. -Perfect solution for me, as I have all of these devices, and now I don't have to ...
    Cons:
    Zero.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections