DX  » Community » Reviews » 5-in-1 Universal USB Power Data Cable (for Ipod/NDS/PSP/GBA)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
Awesome cable – 5-in-1 Universal USB Power Data Cable (for iPod/NDS/PSP/GBA) Reviews

posted by skkaz on 06/24/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
A awesome 5-in-1 recharging cable i have used it for my PSP, NDS lite, iphone all at the same time and they were all charging.... BUT YOU HAVE TO FIND THE RIGHT ORDER TO PLUG THEM IN
Cons:
-had issues with 4 devices being charged then i noticed i had to use products that do net take to much demand for power such as a tom tom device and the iphone
-issues with data transfer and reading a device plugged with the usb2 connector it would either work a split second then disconnect or just not be read by the pc i have tried it with many devices with other things plugged on the other connector or nothing and the result is the same... but it would still charge from that connector
Other:
I believe its best to use a usb power adapter with this product... so you can charge things quicker then a PC/laptop
as for using it for data transfer dont bother but you may be luck i was not
Bottomline:
worth having

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections