DX  » Community » Reviews » Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard With Folding Leather Case for Ipad (Black)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GOOD CASE - ALSO WORKS FOR HP TOUCHPAD !!!

posted by ufo741 on 03/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    *keyboard is beautifully sewn in and can be attached and detached (holds magnetically) *Typing is comfortable and quiet, *Build quality of both keyboard and case is very good Seems really sturdy, i dont worry about my tablet anymore *keyboard is real pl...
    Cons:
    *Stand mechanism is awkward, its just another layer of *case but folded into wierd stand (adds weight, but also protection) *It...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really useful keyboard for iPad

posted by murxu on 09/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Really handy with iPad. Use the small switch in the side to make the device discoverable by bluetooth. iPad recognizes the device as "Bluetooth keyboard". Has quick shortcut keys for useful iPad functions: home button, search, copy/cut/paste, sele...
    Cons:
    Material seems not to be genuine leather. Time will tell how long the case will last without tearing. Keyboard is a bit on a sm...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing product

posted by calichti on 07/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The material used to build the cover is good, I've been using it non-stop since I bought it about a month ago and no unpleasant surprises so far. The keyboard works perfectly, it allows you to configure into you language, in my case portuguese, and we use ...
    Cons:
    It doens't come with any package, it comes in the plastic bag! Also doens't come with any user manual or any kind of instructi...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Positively surprised

posted by dxsailor on 02/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Got this piece in house today. Nifty item with good looking & touch quality. Not only a UK/USA keyboard but a lot of other iPad specific buttons to be used when surfing or navigation the iPad.
    Cons:
    USB Power cable broken though. And no usermanual; nor a weblink to a online manual. Buiers should establish a forum item for sh...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections