DX  » Community » Reviews » Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard With Folding Leather Case for Ipad (Black)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
GOOD CASE - ALSO WORKS FOR HP TOUCHPAD !!! – Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard With Folding Leather Case for iPad (Black) Reviews

posted by ufo741 on 03/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
*keyboard is beautifully sewn in and can be attached and detached (holds magnetically) *Typing is comfortable and quiet, *Build quality of both keyboard and case is very good Seems really sturdy, i dont worry about my tablet anymore *keyboard is real plastic you are used to from normal computer keyboards - no rubber/spillproof nonsense
Cons:
*Stand mechanism is awkward, its just another layer of *case but folded into wierd stand (adds weight, but also protection) *Its heavy *It really LARGE when completely unfolded *Price could be lower *USB cord came broken (might be problem for those with no mini USB devices)
Other:
*All of above applies for the case itself. I know there are many Hp Touchpad owners who might be thinking about this but just dont want to risk case not fitting/keyboard not working etc. *Well, it fits, it works. In both operating systems (no special buttons though)
Bottomline:
Overall Im really hapy with my new tablet case and I would buy it again. Especially with the cost (you get both really good keyboard + really good case at cost of single bluetooth keyboard)

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections