Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Good and strong fabrication metal (should also be stainless steel)
- It has very good grip and can hold small item firmly
- The light output is more than enough for visualize what it holds or what is going to be holding
- It came with two pair of batteries (a total of six AG3 type), so you also have a replacement set.
- It has great packaging and also a transport protection clamp for the power switch
- I can not find any
- I have used it a lot of times, and even forgot to turn off the light for about 30 minutes. The first batteries set still hold their charge.
- Be sure to buy more than one as you'll soon find out that they have an whole array of uses.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.