Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- The cable is long enough to plug it in the computer and leave your phone on the desk
- It's compatible with other Nokia phones and shows no problems with them
- The transfer rate trough it is pretty good and there aren't freezes while working trough it
- The cable is well made and doesn't peel off after some time
- There's only one minor con to this item, it's that it's little hard to plug it in the phone, but since it's not a Nokia N8 it's not really a con to the item
I bought it for a different model of Nokia and it works without any problems.
If I have to buy that kind of cable again, I would just order this one again, for sure.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.