DX  » Community » Reviews » Electronic Bark-Control Dog Collar with 0.9" LCD RF Wireless Remote Controller (2*4LR44 + 2*AAA)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:201 (20%)
  • 4 Star:804 (80%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    shocker for dogs

posted by Molekula69 on 06/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Dresirovki bought for his dog, but the shocker was defective. No connection to the transmitter and receiver. I hope I can fix it. It is a pity that the little thing was defective.
    Cons:
    Not yet identified
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    El perro aprende rapido

posted by yoemi on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    En pocos dias el perro se amansa como un cordero, ademas la intensidad de la descarga electrica es suficiente con un 10% del nivel de intensidad. Solo fue necesario el shock electrico el primer dia, los demas dias fue suficiente con la vibracion, y al cabo ...
    Cons:
    Gasta mucha pila el mando a distancia, y lo que es peor, las pilas son caras.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Dog trainer

posted by Renaissanceman on 02/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality. Fast delivery. My dog is a real leach puller and because she's very strong (AmStaff) it's a real pain in the b*tt walking her. After a week with this trainer it's getting much better. The vibrating is not bothering her at all but a modest stat...
    Cons:
    Difficult for non-techies (like my wife...) to understand how to work with it
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Has drawbacks but cheap and useful

posted by lejige on 01/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The shock and vibrate functions work well if you remember not to be trigger happy. The collar's strap is very sturdy. But I'm not going to use it to attach the leash since the protruding terminals may pierce my dog's neck if I tug on it. It's cheap. Where I...
    Cons:
    - The activate button seems to deliver different levels of shock and vibrate depending on how long you hold it pushed even if y...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Dose the trick

posted by okami on 06/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Packs way more puch on max then should ever be needed. Noise and Vibrate is usually more then enough. I use vibrate first, if he persists excessivly barking he gets a shock on lowest setting (own a medium size dog). Now when we get visitors we stick it on a...
    Cons:
    Might not work on dogs with really thick fluffy hair, this would be a problem with all shock collars
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections