DX  » Community » Reviews » Bark-Stop Bark Control Collar for Dogs (1*4LR44)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:804 (80%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works like a charm

posted by Aremeles on 06/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - it works. If your dog doesn't stop with the alarm tone, the VERY painless zap will. - It does not hurt, it only scares. It is barely the same "zap" as one of those toy pens you can use to prank your friends. - It'll solve any control problems yo...
    Cons:
    -the battery that comes with it has equally sized sides, so I had to fiddle with it for a while until I could get it to work. I...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Anti-bark device that silence even the loudest dog

posted by RBMK9000 on 05/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It has power setting, so you can adjust it for dog as small as chihuaua or as big as german shepheard. It has progression, that works. At first bark it beeps, at second more beep, and then shock, bigger shock...
    Cons:
    You need to watch your dog if you make first use of it, because it is sensitive to whining and you don't want to shock your dog...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Anti bark collar

posted by vmendelis on 12/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice anti bark collar. Works very well. No more complains from my neighbours. Though the first day I put these on my dogs was a bit painful for them . But they learned fairly quickly that barking gets them shocked. The two warning beeps also work nice a...
    Cons:
    The prongs are a bit too long for my smaller dog , could include a pair of shorter ones. The shock is effective even through a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Finally I'm happy with my dog!!!

posted by MJCAR on 11/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Finally I'm happy with my dog!!! This antibark collar is the most effective device I have ever tried for this purpose. It's got a shocking adjustment nob so it can be used even with small dogs. It also has a beeping warning. This beep will sound when the d...
    Cons:
    The collar isn't waterproof. But what can you spect for $ 8.3.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful and good quality

posted by istvan.jablonkai on 08/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This collar is made of escellent quality. I am also happy with the used battery type as other collars often uses button-style batteries which are weaker and more expensive. No accidental shock as the collar is reacting only to the signal of the inbuilt micr...
    Cons:
    Perhaps the little adjuster should be hardened to avoid accidental adjustment. This way I have to check before every use not to...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections