DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini 1080P Full HD Media Player with AV/YPrPb/HDMI/USB/SD/MMC
Sort by:
58 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6236 (62%)
  • 4 Star:3822 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great. Can't get hdmi to work

posted by checkingIN on 01/07/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    So far, it is playing everything great. I've thrown all sorts of files at it and it plays them great which is exactly what I wanted so I could stop converting files. It's very time consuming and this will give me that time back
    Cons:
    Can't get hdmi to work. Tried two different cables. Can someone explain how? I thought I saw a review explaining how but I can'...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome

posted by andresbelarmino on 11/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Absolutely amazing media player. Eats every codec in every format. Its completely recomendable. Really smooth playing movies, no judder, no stopping or lag. It dosn´t became hot either.
    Cons:
    Sound could be louder, and yo cannot connect jack audio with digital output at same time. Apart from that is perfect
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    User Friendly and Cheap Media Player

posted by Santanando on 10/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Simple instalation. Works perfectly. Can play my favourite mp4, mkv smoothly. The subtitle can be adjusted in size and color. The play can be resumed even after the flash disk is removed, which I like very much.
    Cons:
    I may have not read the description carefully, but I was hoping that I can use external hard disk, but unfortunately it can't.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice

posted by ArthurGCA on 09/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Really nice - Full compatibility - Really cheap - For any brazilian buying this: the accents work awesomely, just make sure to activate the right codification on the settings.
    Cons:
    Only problem I had was when opening a specific RMTP .mkv file and the media player cant fast foward it, but it still play.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Practical Media Player

posted by Barba002 on 06/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Small media player with HDMI definition. Can also be used with AV connection cable which is attached in pack. HDMI cable has to be bought sepately but is inexpensive from dxGadgets. It does not heat and works smoothly.
    Cons:
    The instuctions are basic and it is not so easy to install an HDMI connection and set up the system. However, once you start ex...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good AND cheap player in a same box

posted by Hiplaaja on 10/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Very light weight - plays everything I throw at it - fast power on - easy to use and small remote - Subs, Srt etc. works like it should. - short but comprehensive manual in english - completely silent
    Cons:
    - Does not support some Scandinavian characters such as Ä,Ö,Å . But on the other hand it was not promised. not r...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great media player

posted by natilucha84 on 09/27/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    is a great media player, little size (its really portable!). with a HDMI cable I can played different movies in formats with MKV, RMBV, MP4, MOV, MPEG-1/2(VOB)/MPEG-4 (XVID/DIVX), FLV, 3GP, AVI ...etc. It´s really HD, and subtitles is configurable colo...
    Cons:
    - HDMI cable does not bring :( (but I buy an HDMI cable in dealextreme! I get everything in one package)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome Media Player

posted by handalp on 09/20/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a fantastic 1080P Full HD Media Player. With this you can see all your favorite videos on your TV. If you have an old TV you can use AV output, but if you have a modern TV (LCD, LED or Plasma) you can use the HDMI output. That means that this produ...
    Cons:
    I don’t find any cons yet
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value for money

posted by slobodan.babic on 09/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Plays almost everything you throw at it. .mkv and .mp4 at 1080p are no problem at all - plays them nice and smooth. Very nicely configurable video and OSD, including subtitle position, size, color, offset etc
    Cons:
    Remote control needs to be pointed straight to the device in order to work. I couldn't make it display Serbian characters in su...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by esual on 08/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great little device plays everythng I've tried so far. Really small so it looks perfect. Light so you can carry it around if needed, say to holiday home, friends, othe TV.
    Cons:
    HDMI doesn't work. Bought an HDMI cable and tried other I had working around the house and when connected by it device doesn't ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 6
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections