DX  » Community » Reviews » In-Dash Stereo 3.2" LCD SDHC/SD MP3 Player + FM Radio with USB Host
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:565 (56%)
  • 4 Star:333 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:111 (11%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

89% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap but not better

posted by daylight1 on 04/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's fairly straight-forward to use and plays Mp3's from USB or SD card fine. It's the cheapest option I've found.
    Cons:
    Like another reviewer here, I experienced the hiss problem. Even when the volume is turned all the way down, I still get an irr...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    As described

posted by nektarr1 on 10/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap, reads almost any card or USB! Easy to install, quality wires! Plays sd card where it left off! Clock standby mode
    Cons:
    Positive and negative terminals were back to front, low hiss from stereo until the volume is cranked, no shuffle or eq feature,...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect car fm radio

posted by bedinsky on 08/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I own a vintage car from 80's, a fiat panda 4x4. This car is very cheap and reliable. I bought an fm-radio that matches this style. It takes 5 min to install it and sound is not so bad. I got an cheap sdhc of 8 Gb and I have hours of mp3 music.
    Cons:
    Do not watch lcd while driving, it's hypnotic ! I was not able to set clock but I do not need it
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good for the price

posted by nk1201 on 01/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I was looking for a really cheap radio to install in my old car. This is exactly what you get with this radio. So the price is really great. I install it in my car in 5 minutes because you only need to plug 3 plugs.
    Cons:
    The overall build of the radio look really cheap, especially the buttons. But what is really bad with this radio is that you ca...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    In-Dash Stereo 3.2" LCD SDHC/SD MP3 Player

posted by MrKuj on 11/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is cheap and easy to install and handle. In can read SD cards and USB, also charge via USB. It has a big display, so you can see the numbers clearly, it has a clock.
    Cons:
    It is just a simple MP3 player (like portable one) in a "car radio" cover. It can just play tracks, skip them. No shu...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post

posted by whitte on 09/22/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - There's a Big color lcd screen, that is very easy for old people to see. - English user manual. - Light weight - Turn on very fast and ready to play. - All buttons are usefully
    Cons:
    - Price should be between 20 and 25 dolars no more. - The radio amplifier is not so strong, it's good only for original speakers.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfeito

posted by fabricioplato on 08/31/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Perfeito. Fácil de instalar, ótima qualidade de áudio. Fácil de usar. Não podia ter feito uma compra melhor que essa. Os botões de volume e ''balance'' são muito legais. Veio bem embalado, tudo ok. Reconhece imediatamente ...
    Cons:
    Parece frágil. Mas o custo x benefício é excelente. Alguns botões parecem "ocos", fica parecendo ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does everything it promises

posted by Mario92 on 05/21/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Everything works. - It has very big numbers and good clock. Even old people can see them clearly. - Minimalistic functionality and really easy to use! - Does charge via USB. Mobiles, PSP, DS, etc. every USB chargeable thing works. Even sku.3689 (USB plasm...
    Cons:
    - There's no way to equalize sound like most modern radios can (presets: rock, pop, vocal... or manual: bass, discant...) but t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post

posted by mussudao on 04/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I loved that Radio!! - Price very good.. Here in Brazil the lower price is something like 150US, and that`s the half of this price.. - Very easy to use! Have a volume and a balance wheel, power button, clock button (easy to set), Pause/Play (same button),...
    Cons:
    - The amplifier is not that good.. Have some distortion on a high volume.. It says that is 45w.. but i think is 25w or some cl...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections