DX  » Community » Reviews » Charging Docking Station with 3.5MM Line Out for Iphone 4 - White
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 4
Great product, functions well – Charging Docking Station with 3.5MM Line Out for iPhone 4 - White Reviews

posted by Stephen.H on 09/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
- The iphone 4 (with bumper) fits perfectly - solid build - great connectivity - because of the deep fit, the iphone fits really tight into the opening.
Cons:
The problem with this design is that the home button will be slightly hidden making it tedious to get to. This is a trade off of the tight fit that i mentioned above. Although this is expected, it makes it hard to use for applications like in cars where you'd want to control the home button (like in my case). Unfortunately this is the best option if you always have a bumper case surrounding your iphone.
Other:
Lower the front-end a little so the home button will show nicely, making it the perfect docking unit.
Bottomline:
Great product for a good price, i've ordered another one for my office. I'd definitely recommend this product. Keep in mind the disadvantages though, but it's always hard to find that perfect product.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections