DX  » Community » Reviews » Auto PIR Keyhole IR Sensor 4-LED White Light Lamp (1*AA)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:715 (71%)
  • 4 Star:292 (29%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Smart gizmo!

posted by mommono on 01/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Really smart to put in your drawers, cabinets of all kind, the glove compartment of your car and besides keyholes and other places you need extra light.
    Cons:
    The on off switch should be accessible without having to remove it from the mounting plate. Some of these, (i have a bunch of ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great PIR Lamp

posted by fanyyb on 01/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    original using - key-hole lighting But I am using it for night lighting of small corridor in house. No new cables needed, no "mouting mess"... light enough for wolking throw corridor... Screw mouting possible (no screws are included), but inclu...
    Cons:
    don't found yet
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is the best device I have purchased on DX and that is saying a lot

posted by timotsc on 10/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    How am I going to fill up the required number of words with this review as the device just works and is brilliant so what else can you say. The light is very bright. Mount suits a door. Easily unclips to replace batteries. Night switch on only works properly.
    Cons:
    None to think of as it just does all it boasts about. Someone once unclipped it thinking it was a front door bell switch ;)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simply incredible technology

posted by mclaingZulu on 09/04/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Totally fantastic item with great potential. It lasts amazing long on a single AA battery, how does it do it, when other e; electronics can't even last 1/4 as long. It is surprisingly bright, so perfect for it's task of illuminating key holes. Sensitivi...
    Cons:
    I knock it too easily off it's holder on the door. The holder attaches very securely, but the light to the holder doesn't. I th...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    tiny pir keyhole sensor

posted by Rubbish165 on 08/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's tiny! Works perfectly enough light production to see ' the keyhole'
    Cons:
    Operated by only one battery ; I'm not sure if this is a con, but I wonder how this device operates with conditions below zero....
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    How did I unlock my door at night without this?

posted by ecotack on 04/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Fix it near the lock on your door and at night you will be able to find the correct key and where the key hole is. One of those gadgets that you wonder how you lived without. Uses a single primary battery. Sticky pad has held very well even in damp cold ...
    Cons:
    Still illuminates in daylight.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works like a charm!

posted by cwben on 04/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It used to be a challenge to get the key in the hole, the right way at night. Not anymore, the lamp lights up as your hand approaches the keyhole and I'm able to see which way the key should go in. The lights stay on for 5 seconds each time the motion se...
    Cons:
    For the daylight sensor to work well (ie. not switch on the lights in daytime), the surroundings need to be quite bright. Eve...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections