Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:804 (80%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what it's supposed to

posted by qwazerup on 05/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Sturdy, doesn't wobble or move at all, does what it is supposed to do. Comes with allen key so everything needed to use it is included. Good price, would cost much more elsewhere.
    Cons:
    One of the adjustment knobs broke off while adjusting, now need to use pliers to adjust it. Not a huge deal as I do not need to...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good mounts for a good price

posted by Coodude26 on 07/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Very solid metal -Same material you would get anywhere else -Nicely tapped screw holes -Hex wrench included -Solid black
    Cons:
    Thin layer of felt on the inside, secured with what appears to be double-sided tape. I took it off, I don't really know why it'...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good mounts!

posted by olz1990 on 05/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    +They does their job perfectly +well-made with good quality +good paint job, no scratches after long use +easy to screw/unscrew from rail by hand +Cheap!!! +Strong, they have survived the harsh environment of a airsoft sniper with a big and heavy scop...
    Cons:
    Nothing bad to say about these for that price! I can't find anything negatively about them.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty good!

posted by FerhatSavci on 11/03/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice, high mount. Fits my tactical pump's Piccatiny rail (21mm) snugly. The holes allow the use of the ghost ring on my tactical shotgun even when the scope is mounted. I can quickly switch between the ghost ring for close targets and the scope for long r...
    Cons:
    Single screw on each side of the tube. In past experience, two screws per side hold the scope better.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality good price

posted by tyerant on 01/22/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well, I ordered this for my air rifle. I Didn't know what size the clamping mechanism was so I too the chance. I was wrong... This is a 22mm mount not the 11mm I needed. Oh well. I am sure I can use it in the future.
    Cons:
    The description wasn't up to snuff at the time I ordered. Hopefully my comments will help you... This is a 22mm mount. It is ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections