DX  » Community » Reviews » UltraFire WF-502B XM-LT6 5-Mode 510-Lumen Memory White LED Flashlight with Clip (1*18650)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Great flashlight. 250/300 Lumen – UltraFire WF-502B XM-LT6 5-Mode 510-Lumen Memory White LED Flashlight with Clip (1*18650) Reviews

posted by condicionuno on 04/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
+Good, good ligth for the money +Looks solid, good alumminium body +compact, you can carry it in a jacket poket (too big for pants poket) +5 modes! the high mode its really blinding, as the strobe mode, good for defense +you can use two 123 batteries too!
Cons:
I can`t find anything wrong. This is a very versatile flashlight, it is not intended for long periods of continue use in high mode, thats it.
Other:
If you want to use it for a continue and long use, set the medium or low mode...you still have enough light for the task and this way you dont broke your flashlight. I think its a 250 lumen, 300 lumen at most, but thats good enough for me, those are lots of ligth!
Bottomline:
Buy it, it cost almost nothing. In my country -Argentina- a ligth this powerful cost me 4x or 5x times more.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections