DX  » Community » Reviews » UltraFire WF-502B XM-LT6 5-Mode 510-Lumen Memory White LED Flashlight with Clip (1*18650)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 5
Excellent little torch! – UltraFire WF-502B XM-LT6 5-Mode 510-Lumen Memory White LED Flashlight with Clip (1*18650) Reviews

posted by Rabble on 10/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Excellent little flashlight. It is constructed solidly and has rubber rings at all the joints to keep water out. I haven't immersed it in water to see how it would cope, but I expect that it would withstand a reasonable amount of water. The rubber rings can be "greased" with a good ring grease to make the seal better and to make opening and closing the torch for battery changes easier.
Cons:
The battery isn't as easy to get as C-size or AA-sized batteries. Still, it does its job!
Other:
We live in a rural area and it is much more convenient to slip this in my pocket than to lug a large, heavy torch around as I check animals at dusk. Usually I only need it to open/close the electric fence connections, but if I need to look closely at something there is plenty of light.
Bottomline:
Great for home use. Sturdy and light enough as a very bright, emergency light source for backpacking.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections