Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Very bright flashlight with AA battery.
- My flashlight sample store last mode in memory.
When I off and on - last mode appear. This is good.
- Work 80 minutes at HIGH mode with 2850 NiMH AA battery
- Spot shape is excellent
- Temperature of case is about 40 degree.
- 6 modes are too much. I think 3 strobe mode is useless.
- Strap band seems fragile
I measured current for different modes
HI mode 1100 mA
MID mode 620 mA
LOW mode 420 mA
I not tested with 14500 battery, but with 2AA it give 1800 mA - too high for XPG LED
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.