Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
Firstly, I want to say that it is another powerful CREE light like many from Dealextreme, so the Pros are very similar to others e.g. model UniqueFire S10.
- sturdy metal body
- new metal grip design
- reliable clicky/click tail switch
- new type of CREE diode
- still useful for airsoft and firearms mounts due to its sizes (perfect to attach to the rail system)
- only one AA power source
- very strong light beam - see my uploaded pictures
- including handy strap
- 160 lm with 1x AA, runtime 52 minutes (2150 mAh)
- the optional power source 14500 is not ideal - the flashlight is heating up very fast and it can cause the owerheating or burning the CREE light internals - so be careful with 14500 (I do not recommend to use 14500)
- with AA (alkaline or NiMh) is weaker than UniqueFire S10 with CREE diode R2 - only 160 lm
I would recommend UniqueFire S10 with older R2 diode SKU.55244 more for TACTICAL use because this model will not provide so strong light beam. It is up to you, this one has the new metal body which is more durable than the S10 model. Pick it up on your own.
For home, car and office use, is this ideal. The new body is big plus !
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.