DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini Metal Stand Holder for Cell Phones - Black + Silver (Pair)
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:547 (54%)
  • 4 Star:385 (38%)
  • 3 Star:81 (8%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The product is good, but ...

posted by priscillasm on 02/28/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The material is nice, and well finished. Stays in your desk in a decorative way (depending on your liking).After I applied the stickers that came along at the bottom, it does not slips through the table surface. Even with the hard case on, it fits fine.
    Cons:
    I have a MOTOX, and on any position it does require both, else it gets really unstead. Even with both holders, on stand positi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very veryyy cool

posted by ThiagoPoli on 11/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The product has a great quality and it is beautiful. I will buy more stand holders for cell phone in the future. Or other products...
    Cons:
    I think there are no cons about this product. Maybe one thing, in the package comes two anti-slips, but any instruction how to ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    OK phone holder

posted by angeldot on 06/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Small, cute, stylish, save space, love the colours. It makes the phone stands at a nice angle.
    Cons:
    It's not very stable. It can make my phone fall easily. If it makes my phone fall to the ground, then it may damage my phone.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just works!

posted by krecidev on 06/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It works very well. I have a few devices on my desktop (Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, HTC Sensation, Galaxy Ace, Nexus 7, Kindle Fire and iPhone) and it works with all of those. Simple, lightweight and very universal.
    Cons:
    I have ordered 4 pieces and one came broken (most propably it has been done on post office). Fortunately some tape have solved ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good holder

posted by gewehrjr on 05/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good holder, really works holding smartphones, have a really good painting, material is great, resistant, It comes with rubber stickers if you want to protect even more your cell phone and bigger stickers it not to slip. It's a great purchase with no r...
    Cons:
    Very small and light, the colors could be equal, both in black, have to take care when you put iphone in vertical position, any...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Mini holders with style

posted by weaver7x on 04/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Prize and height ideal. - It is very simple to use. It provides a good value for money, with 2 stands in a package, it allows us to chose what is necessary based on your needs. For me, I used it as a mini iPhone stand in my car.
    Cons:
    Each 2 days the grip is worse and you have to clean it. But it is not imoportant.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple Stand, but useful

posted by tahoo on 03/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is very simple to use. It provides a good value for money, with 2 stands in a package, it allows us to chose what is necessary based on your needs. For me, I used it as a mini iPhone stand in my car.
    Cons:
    The smiley face may not match with what you need. And hopefully the wording can be removed. Color wise, I prefer both black. Si...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful item

posted by alvama on 09/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Everything I can say about this item is positive. It has a reasonable price, because you get a black one and a silver one. It's made of a great material and has very soft lines, no sharp faces. It comes with rubber stickers if you want to protect even mor...
    Cons:
    No cons at all
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice phone holders

posted by golbarg on 07/31/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    These are very small and discrete. They are very light. These come with small pads to prevent them from slipping (e.g.: on a tilted surface).
    Cons:
    Both cut-outs (black and grey) were like the black one on the picture. The back end corners are quite sharp and may scratch the...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great inexpensive iphone holder while watching videos.

posted by sparsons on 06/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Durable and inexpensive. Also come with rubber sticky pads for the bottom since they are made of metal, so that they will not scratch your furniture. You receive 2 that you may use together or give one as a gift. Maybe one for home and one for work. Very c...
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections